'kurt will remember that'

Contains smut and fluff

you woke up in kurts arms, you get in a sitting position and you heard Kurt behind you stretching his arms and letting a quiet moan, you look at him smiling and he smiles back at you " I heard you saying my name last night in your dream " kurt says and glances at you, you chuckle softly and blushed as he grabs you by the waist, you accidentally fell on top of him and he blushes and you both laugh as the moment was awkward but funny.

you walked in the bathroom brushing your theet with Kurt and you look at his hair and you say " when was the last time you showered?" Kurts eyes widen a bit and he starts to laugh soflty, " tbo be honestt I don't rehmbeber " he says it funny as he was talking while brushing his theet, you both finish brushing your theet. " hey I'm going to the shower now, can you please make us some coffee?" Kurt says while taking his shirt off " yeah sure! " he sees you blushing at him while he's shirtless, he smiles slightly and goes to the shower, you make some coffee and some breakfast, he loved scrambled eggs so you made him something.

he came out from the shower and Damm he looked so good, " you did my favourite breakfast! Thank you!! " he hugs you and kisses you passionately, you blush immediately even when he grabbed your waist gently to come closer to him he stops kissing you and looks you in the eyes lovingly " you're so gorgeous y/n. " his pupils expand a lot and he bites his lip a bit, " thank you love." You kiss him on the lips and you both sit and eat some breakfast.

after you both finish eating breakfast Kurts eyes widen a bit and he looks at you " we should go the mall! And have fun!" He smiles at you, " yeah! Let's go there after we both are ready!" He nods and pats your head walking past you, he's so cute, you go to the bathroom doing your make up and your hair, you put some nice clothes on too.

you walk in your room and see Kurt laying on your bed scrolling through tiktok, you sit on top of you and he takes his phone away and places his hands on your waist, " anything in your mind honey?" He smirks at you " nothing, just you. And wait I'm ready to go"
Kurt nods and slides his hands on your boobs and squeeze them and laughs " big boobas" he chuckles soflty " I know right?" You both laugh, " okay it's time to go!" He pulls you close while getting up, he hugs you for a long time and rests his head on top of yours, you close your eyes and he's still so warm. he sighs and let's go of you and puts his a grey t shirt on, you both walk into his car and drive to a mall. he looks at you thighs and places his other hand on your thigh, he bites his lip and you moan slightly as he takes a grip of it.

" you like that?" He smirks but keeps his eyes on the road " mhm." you nod, at the mall you both ate some chicken wings and were just basically shopping, you told Kurt that you needed to buy something from one store, you meant condoms but he didn't know probably. you bought some condoms and chocolate and rum back to Kurt, it was getting pretty late but y'all were in the second floor and on a balcony at the mall and eating ice cream and looking at the sunset, you lean against him and he smells like you. He kisses you on the lips softly. damn you're actually 'dating' your own boy best friend? I don't know yet if we're dating but he's so nice to me. I love him so much.

after y'all ate some ice cream you walked up to kurts car, " hey Kurt can we drive somewhere private so we could take some pictures togheter?" kurt glances up to you and replies " yeah sure! would he cool!" you knew he knows some private places. He loves to drive his car and if I need a ride he gives me one. You don't have a cat license so kurts there for you as always. you look up at the starts and Kurt drove somewhere pretty private. You and Kurt took some pictures togheter and Kurt looks at you for a long time. " you're so gorgeous. " you blush and kiss him on the lips passionately, he leans his seat more backwards and grabs you to sit on his lap faced towards him. you both make out for a long time and you suddenly feel something hard beneath you..

( SMUT STARTS HERE :D)

you start to grinder on his boner a little making him moan softly, you kiss his neck making him shiver and close his eyes, he slides his hands in up your ass, you smirk at him and unzip his jeans, you pull them down slowly and look at him " is this okay?" You say, he nods and you began to pull his boxers down slowly, your eyes widen at his length and his cock slaps his stomach just cause how hard it is, you gulp and he starts to unbutton your jeans and look at you in the eyes "my turn you slut." After pulling your jeans off he starts to pull you panties slowly down,you slowly wrap my arms around his neck and slowly get on his dick, " n-mghh..~" you moan softly as his cock is inside you, he starts to thrust into you slowly and resting his arms on your waist. he closes his eyes In pleasure and starts to whimper, you ride his cock a bit faster and start to pant. he squeezes his eyes and lets out a loud groan. " h-holy ffuck y/n I'm so close." " don't cum yet love~"

" please.. let me cum y/n.." he closes his eyes and his breathing gets heavier, you pick up more speed and you start to moan softly too, it first hurt cause his size were bigger for you, his breath was shaky and he begged to cum, you didn't let him until you finished. " I'm gonna c-cum y/n I'm se-serious...~" " no cumming until I say so kurt~" you smirk at him placing a finger under his chin, he tears up a bit and you go harder and deeper, he wouldn't stop moaning and whimpering, " h-holy sit k-Kurt I'm gonna.. m-mhh~~" you cum on his cock moaning softly and he pulls out and cumming on your stomach. " fuck.. I'm, sorry y/n." You kiss Kurt and hug him " hey it's not a big deal love. " he smiles slightly, he grabs a paper and wipes his cum off your stomach. You realise you had condoms but you forgot them.

Kurt pulls his boxers on and you sit on his lap again and hugging him. " that made me very sleepy." He says, " well at least you were a good boy and didn't cum inside." he chuckle's with you softly. " wait y/n.. since we've had sex and uhh stuff, are we a thing? " you look at Kurt and you kiss him on the lips " of course kurt, I love you more than anything. " he blushes and looks away nervously, you pull his face to look at you in the eyes " don't look away love. look at me Kurt." He blushes alot after that. " I love you y/n. so much." you kiss his nose " I love you too." You pat his head. " I think we should get going.." Kurt said in a shaky voice. " mmm we should!" You put your clothes on and get off Kurts lap, you lean into the seat and look at Kurt lovingly, he was perfect.

you feel asleep in the seat, but gladly Kurt held you to his house and you both slept in his bed.

( okay, the smut might be short, but at least I tried, and it was their first time to fuck each other's 💔💔 anyways laugh live Kurt )

1375 words