celestia.

INTRO

INTRO

i'm celestia

i'm celestia. i'm 23 years old and i'm originally from portsmouth. when i was like seven years old we moved to france since my mothers side comes from there and we wanted to be closer to them.

four years ago i moved back to england on my own and now live in lancaster. so i'm fluent in french and i also learned spanish in school but i can't form a sentence to save my life.

i'm a songwriter and i also work in my local coffee shop. i studied english literature in university and i always dreamed of becoming an author or songwriter. one dream fulfilled. maybe the other one will come true as well.

i would describe myself as sincere and honest. not in a rude way but like, if i don't like something i am not afraid to tell the person that i have a problem. i pretty much always say the truth if you ask me a question.

i'd also say that i'm a calm person, i can be loud if i'm in the mood for it. i am also pretty calm in heated situations and arguments, i don't lose my cool often. i hate arguments and always try to find a solution quickly. but i'm not scared to tell the other person that they are in the wrong.

i'm normally respectful and considerate but be disrespectful to me and talk like garbage to me. then i won't hold back and be as disrespectful as you were to me.

my type? well, i like someone that is mature, maybe older than me but that's not a must. i'd like to be able to have fun with my partner and joke around but also have serious conversations. someone that listens to me and remembers the small unimportant things. i play the guitar so maybe it'd be nice if my partner likes music.

my last serious relationship was like three years ago i think? it lasted eight months until i found him cheating on me with my brother. i was a bit angry obviously but i was also happy for them. since my boyfriend back then didn't know that he was gay yet. we're on good terms now and they are still together and stronger than ever. after that i just had some shorter relationships and dates. other than that i had kind of a wild phase in university.