The battleship's extreme battle capabilities allowed Vicki to have the upper hand despite facing 50,000 ancient corpses from the Army of the Dead.

Meanwhile, the bombs that were dropped previously in the ravine reduced the tens of thousands of skeleton men into ashes.

"When you get back, you can write an opera on Miss Black Cat wiping out the dead souls in the ravine." Vicki smiled as she watched the skeleton men below escaping in all directions.

The Army of the Dead that the various races of the Norland Continent were afraid of were merely like this.

Speaking of which, it was still because the races in the Norland Continent were too weak and the technology was too backward. They did not have any battleships, not to mention cannons.

In this world, there was no skeleton man that a cannon could not resolve.

If there was, then launch again.

The 'Black Cat' belonged to Vicki's grandfather. Vicki had been playing in the battleship ever since she was young and at the age of eight, she had become the youngest captain among the Elder Things.

Initially, she could only officially own this battleship and join the Elder Things' Allied Defense Force at the age of 18.

However, when she left home in the previous year, she took the ship out with her secretly.

This was a spaceship that was at the same level as a battleship.

However, Vicki also modified it on her own. Be it the power system or weapon system, the ship had already reached the standard of a battleship.

On top of that, she had ample load. When she left home, she emptied half a fleet's worth of ammunition from the store.

"However, what does this button do?" Vicki had fun for quite a while before her gaze landed on a rather striking white button.

"Self destruct button. Do not press it unless in an extremely urgent situation," another voice replied gently.

"Don't worry. I won't commit suicide for fun."

Vicki pushed the control bar to make the ship dive down. At the same time, she aimed at the escaping skeleton men and started shooting.

Those that were too weak were naturally not within her target range. Only those skeleton men shining bright red had the right to take a shot from her.

The skeleton men threw ice javelins at the spaceship but did not even leave a scratch on its surface. This was a one-way massacre.

"Where is that fellow hiding? Do you know what it looks like?" Vicki looked around everywhere, including on the surface of the ice. The strange thing was, after being there for so long, the legendary ancient invader had yet to appear.