FILM

A/N. This is written on a whim since i got stuck on my other stories, but no worries will update them soon!

Once again, Cover art is not mine, credits goes to the artist!

Enjoy!

.

.

.

What does it feel like to love?

They say it's like floating on clouds, heart bursting in undescribable joy or smiling like an idiot.

But what is this? What is this feeling in his chest? A heavy feeling that make him loathe and seethed in undescribable betrayal happening in front of him.

Fulgur stood in the park, holding a bouquet of purple roses and a plushed sheep in the other hand, but instead of happily and excitedly presenting it, he threw it to the ground exactly in front of his boyfriend, Uki Violeta and another man his friend Luca Kaneshiro, who he caught holding hands and happily on their date.

"So, this is why you can't go out with me today?" Fulgur gritted out as Uki stare at him with no emotion, Luca on the other hand nervously looks back and forth at them.

"Uki! Answer me!" Fulgur shouted but Uki coldly stares at him like he doesn't care if he lose Fulgur.

Standing there for like a minute or so, no one said a thing as tears roll down on Fulgur's face, with a glare in his face abd with gritted teeth he muttered.

"We're done" Fulgur then turn around not bothering to pick up the items that he bought for Uki, leaving the two standing in the middle.

"You okay?" Luca asks as he looks at Uki who was sadly looking down at the flowers and plushed sheep on the ground.

Squatting down, Uki gently grabbed the bouquet of purple roses and the plushed sheep to his arms. He stares at the roses and smells them abd then he looks at the sheep and smile but tears roll down his face as his lips trembled before he is in full sobbing, his cries echoes in the park as the clouds started to dim.

Luca sadly looks at him and pulled him in his arms, trying to comfort him in anyway that he can. He doesn't know what Uki is feeling, heck he doesn't know what it actually feels but he know Uki is in pain and what ge cab do is just be there.

"Shh.. It's okay.. It had to be done.." Luca whispered comfortingly as Uki continues to cry.

What is love?

They say it's a feeling of happiness in someones side or a sweet smell of roses in the garden.

They also said love is a choice, whether you be happy with it or completely ruin it, is up to you.

.

.

.

5 years later...

The street is buzzing with people, and midst those crowd is a certain long black haired man followed by a short dark purple haired man as they rushed between the crowds.

"I swear to hades, i will tear his limbs apart when we get to him" Vox Akuma muttered as Shoto focus on trying make his way in between the crowds.

"Before that, make sure we make it out of here alive!" Shoto exclaimed as he grunted, squeezing in.