01

sunghoon scrunched his nose as soon as he enters heeseung's apartment, coughing lightly and covering his nose as the unpleasant smell of cigarettes surround the room.

"jeez hyung, why do you keep smoking so much?" sunghoon asked, dusting the chair that had ashes from the leftover cigar butts.

heeseung exhaled the burning plant material before speaking, "it just calms me down, that's all." he said, before putting back the cigarette in his mouth, inhaling the sweet yet evoked bitter nicotine. 

"you know there's several other ways to deal with stress right?" sunghoon said, only to receive a light shrug from heeseung.

"you'll get nothing but lung cancer from that hyung!" sunghoon threw a cushion at him. making heeseung arch a brow and look at him.

"and so? it's not like i wanna live for long anyway," heeseung spoke like it is a normal thing to say. sunghoon looked at him with a serious and concerned face.

heeseung's eyes fell on the polaroid on top of sunghoon's notebooks on the table. it was a polaroid picture of sunghoon and sunoo; his best friend (more like his crush.)

the younger tried calling for heeseung's attention but he got now reply; sunghoon looked to where the elder's looking at. his lips formed an 'o' shape.

"should i call sunoo-ssi?" sunghoon grinned as he saw his hyung tense up. heeseung panicked internally.

"oh hell no," heeseung said, throwing his cigarette on the ground then stepping on it. sunghoon scrunched his nose in disgust in response to heeseung's action.

"no wonder your apartment smells horrible," sunghoon complained, pulling out his phone. "anyways i think i should call sunoo, goodluck dealing with his nagging hyung" sunghoon added, with an evil smirk on his face.

before heeseung could respond, his eyes widen as he heard the same familiar ringing tone. he felt a lump form on the back of his throat as a voice was heard.

"sunghoon hyung? what did you call me for?" sunoo spoke from the other line. heeseung gulped the lump on his throat as sunghoon's smirk grew bigger.

"ah, well it's nothing big really, it's just that heeseung hyung is smoking again." sunghoon said, while removing the imaginary dirt on his nails.

heeseung wanted the floor to swallow him alive. he knows if there's anyone who despises this habit of his, it would be sunoo.

‘ i think sunghoon will be the cause of my death, not my smoking addiction anymore..’ heeseung thought, his anxiety rising as the line kept silent.

after a few seconds passed a sigh was heard.

"i'm coming there, tell him the wait for me. i still have 20 minutes left of lecture." sunoo spoke. sunghoon mouthed 'you're in big trouble' to the elder. heeseung only rolled his eyes and raised his middle finger up.

sunghoon gasped. "he's even raising the mid–" before sunghoon could finish his sentence, heeseung quickly snatched the phone from sunghoon and pressed the red end call button.

sunghoon's smirk turned into a scowl. heeseung placed sunghoon's phone on the table and acted like nothing happened.

"what the fuck hyung?!"

"what?" heeseung shrugged, putting the cigarette back on his mouth. earning an eye roll from sunghoon, picking up his phone from the table.

"you're an absolute menace hyung" sunghoon scoffed, voice laced with disbelief. heeseung completely ignored him and continued minding his own business.

"good luck dealing with him later,"

"whatever."

"so sunoo hyung, when are you planning to confess to hee hyung?" jungwon asked while spinning on sunoo's swivel chair.

sunoo was silent for a moment. all he said was, "that's the thing, i'm not."

jungwon stood up from his seat in utter shock; almost falling down in the process.

"what the hell do you mean you're not?!" jungwon shouted.

"you've been literally in love with him since you were 16! now you're 19!" he added.

"i know wonnie, it's just that i don't think i have a chance with him" sunoo said, tone trying to come out as nonchalantly as possible, placing several folders in his drawer; accidentally closing it too hard.

jungwon looked at him with disbelief, making weird hand gestures with his hands.

"don't think ill buy any of that cliché crap you're saying, just say you're a coward hyung" jungwon sassed, making sunoo glare at him.

"excuse me?"

"i can't hear you~"

"this son of a bi—"

jungwon and sunoo started bickering; sunoo ended up 'winning'. sunoo gave jungwon an evil grin before exiting the student council's office and bidding him a goodbye.

"stop lying to me hyung. i know you like someone else."

───  welp?

updates for this will probably be non existent lol.