The files shown on their screen flashed and disappeared instantly. 

“Mu, what are you doing?” Edmund was baffled. He had just unlocked it and did not get to see anything yet.

Although the content of the file was not important, this had been a complex and time-consuming task which he had won; it was his right to read what was inside!

“This is not this week’s challenge. This is Mo Di’s phone. The program is in here.” Lai De Si put the laptop on the table. “George, you idiot, you took the wrong item!”

“Ha?!” George was stunned. “That’s not right, there’s really an encrypted file on this phone.”

“That’s right, there’s a memo with multiple layers of encryption on this phone. Aside from that, there’s nothing else on it. How can this be Mo Di’s phone?” 

“The person who took this phone must’ve formatted the phone to wipe the memory but this file had powerful encryption so it could not be touched. I have to say, little Mo Di’s programming skill is quite top-notch. It took the group of them thirty minutes to crack so it would have been impossible for some average joe to access it.” Lai De Si said with a smile.

Although Mu Tian Heng did not say anything, he was beaming with pride. Of course his little one’s skill was one of the best in the world.

However, he did expect that Mo Di would set up such a high-level lock for his phone. This file should be of some importance but he remembered asking Mo Di if he had valuable information on his phone and Mo Di had replied with a no.

Mu Tian Heng frowned.

Lai De Si curiously asked Edmund, “Hey, were you the first to crack it?”

“Of course, I’m still the number one in this department.”

“Come on, this is just one time. And we even worked on the wrong thing, it does not count.” George objected.

“Say, did you guys happen to see what was written on it?” Lai De Si quietly nudged Edmund’s arm. He was really curious about the file that Mo Di had hidden under so many layers of encryption.

“Dunno, I didn’t see anything. Mu was too fast.” Edmund shrugged.

Li Cheng and Raymond shook their heads.

“I managed to make out a few words!” Chote said, “But I’m not sure. Something with ‘like’ or ‘don’t like’… Ai, I couldn’t see clearly. Mu was really quick.” 

Chote smirked and continued, “That old dude is like a different person when it comes to love. It’s only a file his boyfriend hid and he guarded it so tightly.”

“Like or don’t like?!”

As though he had discovered a mind-blowing scandal, he exclaimed with an ‘Oh!’ and then deliberately teased Mu Tian Heng, “Could it be that little Mo Di had an interest in someone else before liking Mu? He wanted to put away those memories but could not bear to delete them so he hid them in those files.”

Mu Tian Heng’s gloomy eyes stared straight at Lai De Si.

“O, o, of course that’s impossible!”

Lai De Si was struck by the death stare and had to change his words to survive, “I was just kidding. How’s that possible? It should be the diary little Mo Di wrote when he started having one-sided feelings for you. I remembered that he had fallen for you a long time ago…”

Mu Tian Heng was somewhat appeased but he still ignored Lai De Si and turned to leave.

Lai De Si swallowed hard, “It was just a joke, he didn’t have to stare at me like I’m some kind of dead meat.”