Part 10

(Your Pov)

You walked back to the Hotel. Opening the door, you were greeted with a worried-looking Luffy.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked.

"I was in the forest." I answer, confused.

"Well you were gone for so long and I looked everywhere for you. Wait, you said you were in the forest?"

"Umm, yeah I was." You replyed.

"I looked in the forest but didn't see you." 

"Well I'm here now, so do you want to go somewhere or stay here?" You asked Luffy.

"We can just stay here if you'd like." He said sitting back down calmer.

You smiled and sat next to him. You kissed him on the cheek and he blushed.

(Time skip, your getting ready for bed.)

You were brushing your teeth, while Luffy was laying in bed waiting for you. After you were done you walk to the bed a sat down. You looked at Luffy and smiled, kissing him on the forehead.

"Good night (y/n)." He said hugging you.

You hugged back, now laying down next to him. "I love you."

You only had to wait for a couple of minutes for Luffy to fall fast asleep. With that, you carefully got out of bed and headed for the forest.

(Zoro's Pov)

'Where the hell is she. I mean she should be here by now, I've been waiting here for like 20 minutes.' I thought looking around for her. I sat there for another 2 minutes, thinking that she wouldn't come.

"Hey, Zoro..." She whispered.

I looked up at her and smiled, she smiled back. Sitting next to me she looked up.

"The stars are pretty, don't you think." She asked.

"Yeah, they are." I answered.

My heart started racing now. 'I can't believe she actually came. She's so cute looking at the stars.' I lifted my arm, resting my hand on her head.

"Your hair is so beautiful." I said, running my fingers through her hair.

She blushed at this and smiled softly. 'She looks adorable when she blushes. Wait, she's blushing!! I made her blush, not Luffy. I wonder if she has some feelings towards me?'

"What's wrong?" My train of thought was interrupted by her sudden question.

"Huh, what do you mean." I asked.

"You were starring." She giggled.

'I was? Oh shit, I didn't even notice.' At this, I blushed causing her to giggle more. 'How could one person be this cute?' I asked myself, admiring her laugh.

"Your laugh is adorable." I said giving her a little pat on the head.

She stop laughing and blushed like crazy looking back at the stars. I started to feel something growing in my pants. 'Oh fuck, why now of all times? Why am I hard? Maybe it was her laugh or her blushing. Shit, I'm sitting next to her, she'll see.' I adjust myself so that she couldn't see what was happening. 'My face is bright red and I'm breathing very heavily, also I'm sweating like tone. I really hope she just keeps looking at the stars and doesn't notice me.'

(Your Pov) 

'The stars looked so beautiful. Huh, what's that noise? Sounds like someone breathing heavily. The only people here are me and ZORO!? It mush be him.' I looked over and see Zoro's face as red as a beetroot, sweating and breathing heavily. 

"Oh my Zoro are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"I-I'm...F-Fine..." His words came out scattered.

Pressing my hand to his head I soon realised that he was burning up.

"Zoro it seems you have a fever."

(Zoro Pov)

'Shit, shit, she's too close. I don't think I'll be able to control myself any longer.' I was desperately trying to hold it in but she was getting way too close.

I pushed her away. "G-Get a-away." 

"No, you're sick. I have to help you." She said now holding my cheeks and pressing her body up against mine.

I looked down to avoid eye contact when I accidentally looked down her shirt. 'Why the fuck did I look there. I can't control it anymore.' I pushed her to the ground and she let out a little groan of pain. I was holding her wrist tightly as I was sitting on top of her.

(Your Pov)

My head hit the ground, so it hurt a little. I tried to move but I was soon struck with the realisation that Zoro had me pinned to the ground. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he only tightened it. He was breathing heavily and his sweat was dripping on me.

"I-I told you to get away..." He started.

I was scared. I just laid there trying to hold back the tears from falling. He bent down and started kissing me, I was too scared to resist so I let him do as he wanted. I couldn't breathe. After a couple of seconds, he parted his lips from mine. I gasped for sweet air. He bent down again but this time kissing my neck. I started to cry unable to control my tears anymore. He started moving my hands near the top of my head. He then let go of one of my hands, but not for long. As he grabbed both my hands. With his free hand, he slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

"Zoro s-snap out of it." I cried, but he was unresponsive.