The regular

3rd pov

San stands infront of the bakery questioning if he should go in or not.

"Fuck it." He says under his breath walking into the bakery.

"Hello welcome to woos bakery." Wooyoung says.

"Oh hi San." He says smiling.

He remembered my name

San thinks to himself smiling.

"Hi." San says.

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Thanks for asking how are you?" Wooyoung asks.

"I'm good." San says smiling.

"So what would you like to order?" Wooyoung asks.

San orders a blueberry muffin and an americano and sits down at a small table in the corner of the bakery.

He did this every day, and soon enough he became a regular customer.

"We should go Wooyoungs bakery" Mingi says.

"I agree." San says very quickly.

"Mingi I thought you hated him also San, your crush is very obvious" Yunho says.

"Wait like Jung Wooyoung?" Hongjoong says.

"You know who he is?" Seonghwa asks his boyfriend.

"Our friends Yeosang and Jungho also know who he is." Yunho say.

"I wanna see Wooyoung. It's been like 6 years sence I've seen him." Hongjoong says.

"Alright then let's go." San says.

"We should invite Yeosang and Jungho but not tell them why." Yunho says.

"YES!" Hongjoong shouts.

"Can we go?" San asks.

"San calm down." Mingi say.

San huffs and sits back down on the couch.

"All right! They said they will meet us there." Yunho says.

"Can we go now?" San asks.

"Yes." Yunho says.

1 hour later

"Over here!" Yunho shouted at the two guys across the street.

"Is that them?" San asks.

"Yes. What is your deal?" Hongjoong says.

"He has a crush on Wooyoung." Mingi says.

"I do not." San say with a slight hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Mhm whatever you say." Mingi say.

They all walk into the bakery and Yeosang Hongjoong and Jungho all run up to Wooyoung who is cleaning a table giving him a big hug.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Wooyoung shouts hugging them all back.

They talked for a few minutes until Wooyoung decided it was time to take their orders.

"Oh hi San. The regular?" Wooyoung asks when it's sans turn.

"Yes" San says with a big smile.

"The regular?" Mingi asks.

"Sannn?" A few of his friends ask.

All San did was walk away with everyone following behind him. Except for Mingi.

"San has a crush on you. You do know that right?" Mingi asks Wooyoung.

"I've known for a while." Wooyoung say turning around to make everyone their food.

"Well if you hurt him-"

"Ya ya ya ok." Wooyoung says.

"Let me tell you something." Wooyoung says leanings over the counter.

"He comes in here every day, asks me how my day is, makes sure I'm doing ok and more. If you think I'm planning on hurting him you are mistaken. If anything I'm developing feelings for him myself, but because people like you exist I'm too afraid to act on it." He says turning around and making the food again.

"What do you mean people like me?" Mingi says getting defensive.

"I mean the people who are at my neck over the people I like. My last relationship ended because of that and I don't want to get hurt again, so please let me figure this out on my own without you threatening me." Wooyoung says turning around.

"Also, I have no intention in dating Yunho, so you can get off my back about that too." Wooyoung says finishing up the food.

Mingi is at a lost of words. He didn't know that Wooyoung could snap like that.

"I'm sorry." Mingi says.

"Sorry for what?" Wooyoung asks leaving the back counter and walking to his friends.

"For being so mean. Can we have a fresh start?" Mingi asks scratching the back of his head.

"I would love that." Wooyoung says reaching the table that their friends are sitting at.