Anime Convention (pt 1)

Drews POV:

I was sitting on a park bench while watching my sister push some kids off the slide. I dont wanna question that. I saw her stop and run to what looks like a picnic spot. I walked after her because she doesnt know her way around the city and I dont wanna loose her.

"You would be a perfect deku!" Drew's sister yelled at a short green haired boy.

I went closer and saw her yelling at henry and liam?

H: I would actully be a spot on deku

L: drew? whos this

D: oh, this is my sister ellie

L: but she looks nothing like you

D: shes adoupted

E: theres a anime convention going on next week saturday. how bout we all go together?

L&H:  Sure we can make it!

D: why not I guess

E: OHHH brother I can be nezuko and you could be tanjiro!

D: you and your anime

H: LAIM you could be todoroki or kirishima

L: yep

D: guess were all going and have options to be

E: YAY

Jakes POV:

I stared at what milly was showing me in utter shock... Before I could ask her anything she wispered to me that drew might be trans. but she doesnt know if he was born a girl or wants to be a girl. I didnt say anything back I just took zoeys phone and stared more.

M: give it to zoey after pratice and tell that slut to give me back my phone.

Practice was normal for everyone else but Milly and jake

I was walking home after nervosly walking past drew every few classes when i saw a little girl with curly black hair looking like she was zoned out.

J: hey little girl are you ok?

E: im fine my name is ellie!

J: oh hi ellie

E: theres a anime convention going on next week saturday you should go

J:hmm?

E: I saw you with a group of people there all going

J: oh well then i'll go...

E: great! I told them all a spot! to meet up

J: where is that?

E: here I wrote it down for you!

J: oh thanks I have to go home now bye...

E: bye bye

Ellies POV:

Yay I invied brother drew's friends and that guy he wont shut up about's friends. Guess it was my fault to forget to tell brother you need 10+ people to enter. But with the music clubs extra 6 people its the perfect amount. and that boy with the peach looking hair hasnt been talking to brother so its really perfect.

Word count: 439