Kate nodded and the two started to follow the trail, taking every turn the liquid did, finally landing outside of an old auto shop.

"What is this place?" Kate asked examining the building.

Clint held his finger to his lips, signaling for her to stop talking, then gestured to the other side of the building. He lead the way around the building, the two of them with their backs against the wall.

Clint held up his hand, signaling for them to stop, he listened to the muffled voices he could hear through the metal garage door.

"He'll have to come here, she'll follow and they'll fall right into our trap"

"They're waiting for us?" Kate whispered. Clint glared at her for talking.

"Sorry"

Clint rolled his eyes and then pointed upwards. Kate nodded, not even questioning him she made her way over to a parked car near the building. Quietly she made her way up to the roof of the car, she eyed the roof, mentally psyching herself up, it's for Amara, it's just a small jump, it'll be fine.

Kate sprinted over the roof of the car, throwing herself towards the roof, almost making it, letting out a groan as her body hit the side of the building, arms hanging onto the top of the roof.

Below her Clint just shook his head, and watched her struggle to pull herself over the edge of the roof. Kate held up her thumb once she made it over the short lip of the roof.

Kate pushed through the tingles on her skin, making her way over to a central sky light. Her eyes met her worst fear, Amara's arms and legs taped to a chair while someone integrated her, a blonde  women and a brunette man. She watched them for a minute, she couldn't hear them or see their faces. But she could see the fresh red bruise on Amara's cheek.

She wanted to attack right then, just one perfectly aimed arrow each each interrogators head. Kate shook the thought away and made her way back over to the edge of the roof, "She's here!"

Clint looked up at her and nodded, "Wait for my signal, don't do anything!"

Kate nodded and made her way back to the window so she could watch. What she saw made her instantly want to kill both of the interrogators.

The brunette was in Amara's face, words leaving his lips. Amara kept a tough face, trying not to flinch at his words.

"Tell us where they are or we'll kill you, slowly, piece by piece," his accent was strong but she couldn't quite tell if it was Russian or Croatian.

"Do it, you're not getting anything out of me," Amara was using everything in her to keep her emotions down, even though she knew they would do it. She knew for a fact one of them was a trained killer.

Amara leaned past the man, catching Yelena's eye, "Aren't you like a super spy? Shouldn't you be able to find them? Why do you need me?"

"You're a very necessary part," Yelena shrugged, her arms crossed over her chest.

Amara sat straight up again. "But yet you wanna kill me?"

"It's just one question," the man smiled, almost like he was trying to flirt with her.

"That you're not getting the answer to," Amara smiled mockingly.

Yelena put her hand on the man's shoulder, the two shared a look and he backed off, the blonde taking center stage.

Before she could say anything and arrow wizzed past her, hitting the man behind her. Yelena quickly turned to where it had come from.

"Yelena?" Clint questioned.

"I promise," she held up her hands, "It's not what it looks like"

"Looks like you've gone back to the dark side," he nocked another arrow.

Before she knew it Amara was being dragged out of the way by Clint, the archer and widow going at it, punches, kicks, so many moves Amara didn't understand. She just watched from the chair.

The two fought while other people filled in. A man, much larger then her, in all black, came to untie her legs from the chair and rushing her out of the room.

"Let me go!" Amara tired to get loose. The person held onto her tighter.

Behind her she couldn't see Kate burst through the door, joining the fight.

Amara kept struggling finally getting a little bit of leverage when the guy stopped to talk to another person. She quickly used the heel of her boot to take out one of his knees, he let out a groan, loosening his grip on her, giving her the perfect opportunity to turn enough to kick him right where the sun don't shine.

She smiled to herself as he leaned over in pain, finding herself almost free. With her arms still tied behind her back, she used her knee to hit his nose while he was down, sending him a few steps back.

The other guy he had been talking to rushed at her. Amara quickly found her balance, which was hard with her hands tied behind her back, and kicked him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him, giving her just enough time to see the open door of the army in front of her.

She rushed into the room, eyes scanning for something, most of it picked over, she found a small dagger, black metal shining. She smiled and back up to it, picking it up with her tied hands, rushing to cut the tape on her wrists.

Once her hands were free she tucked the dagger into the waist band of her jeans, then looked around the room again. One little gun was left on the floor, someone probably dropped it while they rushed out. She quickly picked it up, checked if it was loaded, smiling when it was, then rushing out to the fight.

In the middle of the room stood Kate and Clint, fighting together in the perfect rhythm they had found.

Yelena was in the corner, fighting her own people? That part confused Amara but she ignored it and held up the gun, aiming at the guy who was sparing with Clint. The weapon suddenly felt like dead weight in her hand, almost like it was wrong, because it was, she shouldn't shoot anyone, she couldn't.

Her breath started to pick up as she held up the gun, she couldn't do it. She squinted perfecting her aim, she couldn't pull the trigger.

On the farm with Laura it was just targets, like cans and bottles, not living breathing people with lives and families. Amara closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head, trying to refocus.

She had gotten so lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the person come up behind her. His hand on her throat, her feet off the ground, a yelp leaving her lips, the gun crashing to the floor.

Kate immediately looked towards the sound, "Let her go!" She quickly aimed an arrow at the person holding her girlfriend.

Clint followed her lead, both of them now focused on the person, who let out a deep laugh, a voice Amara recognized from the night of the Bishop Christmas Party.

His grip tightened on her throat, her hands clawed at his log sized arm off. She could feel herself going lightheaded, but she needed to stay up, stay alive but she couldn't help the natural reaction to her body loosing oxygen.

"Leave her out of this," Clint spoke, "We're the ones you want."

Everything went black before Amara heard or saw anything else.