Lisa shrugs

Lisa: It didn't say in the scripted that you had to smile like that.

I shake my head because Lisa is completely missing the point here. Work and Reality is the difference here.

Yeah we both get jealous but she was jealous over a kiss which was staged. It wasn't a passionate kiss, our lips were just touching for a couple of seconds no tongue or anything like that.

Tiffany: it was supposed to be a happy scene and why would you care so much, I'm not your girlfriend!

I storm away to our room and shut the door. I just need some space from Lisa. How can she not see what she's doing is hurting me. I know she's not my girlfriend but official or not we didn't agree on seeing other people.

I know I'm not her "girlfriend" but come on we live together, spent 2 years with each other and yet she did this. I don't want to boss my girlfriend around but all I want is reassurance, I want to know what she's doing. Is that a bad thing? I never tell her she can't go out or to stay away from people. It's her life she can do whatever she wants but if she loves me like she says, she can at least give me some respect, girlfriend or not, if I'm seeing you, I want all of you.

Lisa is mine in my eyes, I don't want to share what's mine with anyone.

Lisa pov

2:30am

It's been 30 minutes since Tiffany locked herself in our room. I've been thinking a lot. Within those 30 minutes. I need to put things right. 2 years and yet me and Tiffany have always been on the same page.

I need to make her mine because I've never loved anyone more than I love Tiffany. I need to just come out and ask her to be my girlfriend. I didn't know I needed to ask because come on we've been together for 2 years and live in the same apartment. If that doesn't say I love you then I don't know what does.

I guess sometimes I do act like a fool. I shouldn't have went out to that club without telling Tiffany, I mean she's never told me not to do or go anywhere. She's always let me do what I wanted, I just didn't know why I didn't tell her. It was a foolish mistake on my part.

I've never cheated on her, I would never do that, what I did was childish, I just thought it was harmless dancing but when I look at it now I can see why Tiffany was mad and if it was the other way round, I would be mad too. It was touchy and I didn't see that before.

I knock on the door again. Please open up.

Lisa: babe! Let me in please! I want to talk to you!

I honestly didn't expect her to open up. I thought she'll be asleep but she opens the door. Her eyes were puffy like she's been crying.

Tiffany: sleep in the guest room.

She flatly says as she just frowns at me. I didn't mean to hurt you baby. I hate when she cries but knowing it's because of me makes me feel guilt and sadness.

Lisa: let's not end the night like this, I don't want to go to sleep knowing you're angry with me Ti.

Tiffany sighs as she moves aside a little.

Tiffany: come in and talk.

I walk in and Tiffany closes the door behind me. I could tell she is tired but she always says she couldn't sleep if I wasn't next to her.

Lisa: I did a lot of thinking while you locked me out....

Tiffany's eyes didn't leave mine. She cuts me off.

Tiffany: Lis, if this is one of those, I love you, let's just forget about it speeches then I don't want to hear it.

I sigh, I want to make things right, me and Tiffany rarely fight, we had probably 2 big arguments in our relationship, that ended up with me staying at a friends place but I didn't want us to get to that point tonight. I love her I really do.