Guilty Crush

A/N I wanna use this song again for a chapter where maybe I pull a 10 things I hate about you but idk. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV
She is looking at me apologetically. It's not good. I feel guilty. I pushed he away and she tried to help. She was a nice person. Kind to me. Even though I've known her for all of 5 seconds. Max knows she's nice. El is aware that she exists. Steve obviously knows her. Yet I feel as if she is a stranger. "I'm sorry". She says. It filled that awkward silence. "Why? You didn't do anything". She fidgets with her ring. "Thanks". I say. "For what?" She looks at me confused but hopeful. "For getting Steve. I nearly had to walk back to town for 30 minutes". I laugh. "Where'd you even go?" She laughs. "A 7/11". She giggles. "Classy hideout". I smile. "Ok ok". I put my hands up to surrender to that fact it is a somewhat stupid place to hide. "You want a candy bar?" I pull a Baby Ruth from my pocket. "You sure? Don't want to starve you". I hand it to her. "I ate mine at the 7/11. I even treated myself to a slurpie". She nods. "Woah the nerve on you. Treating yourself to a slurpie". We laugh. I never realised how funny she was. I'm glad I'm here for it. "You free tomorrow?" I ask her. "Yeah why?" She looks confused as she votes into the candy bar. "I wanna take you somewhere". She looks at me. "Ok. But I've got work until 5". I nod. "Ok I'll pick us food up and we can catch a ride off Steve or a bus". I laugh. "Ok sounds cool". She nods. We become silent and awkward again. "I'm sorry about your sister". She says. I chuckle. "Don't be". She walks closer to me. "It's just I don't like like her and I didn't realise what would happen so I said yes. But now you've seen that I feel like you're scared of me. I want you to know that I like someone else. Not your sister. So you can like tell whoever you want just know I don't like her like that". I smirk at her. "Anymore?" She looks at me scared. "H-how?" I giggle. "It's the fact that you're both in band and she told me how you maybe let slip about Tammy Thompson". She laughs. "Why her? She sounds like a muppet". We both laugh. "Exactly". Steve walks back into the room. "Why are you both giggling like 5 year olds". I look at Robin. "Tammy Thompson. Sounding like a muppet". We both laugh again. Steve starts to smile too. "Alright". He walks me out the door and lets Robin out too. "I've got to get you home". Steve locks up the store behind him. Robin goes towards a bus stop so I wave goodbye. I don't want her to go. Steve looks at me. "Robin wait. You wanna ride?" She turns around. "Yeah". She walks back and Steve makes us both sit in the back. Apparently to protect the paint job. Ugh. I look at Robin and I catch her staring at me. I blush. She lets out a little laugh. "Not in my car please. PG-13". We look at each other and laugh at him. We eventually reach my house and I jump out. Robin sticks her head out the window. "See you tomorrow?" I look at her. "See you at 5". She nods and Steve pulls away. I walk in my house and head to my room. Vickie sure by my window. The same window that overlooks the front of the house. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Where you going tomorrow?" Oh god now she's gonna think I'm doing this to spite her. Crap.