Spies in Disguise

A/N Well this is kinda a filler chapter so this might not sound as good. Sorry. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV
Me Max and El sit down in Maxs room. We finished watching a movie and it's 10:26. "I think we should sleep". El says. "There's no bed time at a sleepover el". I say. "How about we play a little game of spin the bottle? I mean with the void not us three Jesus". Max laughs. We grab a radio and a blindfold. God knows why Max owns one. We sit down and me and Max write names. Steve, Eddie, Mike, Lucas, Will, Nancy and Dustin. "Ready to spin?" Max asks. I spin it while looking at her smirking. El giggles. It's stops on Nancy. "If she's with Jonathan remember to jump straight out". Max says. "Happy screams?" El asks. "Happy screams". Mayfield replies. El puts on her blindfold and after a couple seconds rips it off again. "Happy screams". She says. Me and max scrunch out faces. "Gross". I say. We spin it again. Steve. "This will be fun". I say laughing. El puts her blindfold on.

"Robin I'm telling you she doesn't know". Steve says to someone El can't see. She hears a voice though. Muffled. "But what if ..... knows about me being...... what.... To do?" El walks closer to Steve. "Listen your fine. No one will know apart from me. Anyway Y/N she's a good kid. She's 2 years younger than you anyway so it's not like she's a child". Steve says. "I'm 18 dingus. .... Illegal.... Im not .... That". At that moment El pulled her blindfold off.

"What happened?" Max asks. "He was talking to someone about you". Eleven points to me. "Who was he talking to?" I ask. "R-Robin? I think". I look at Max. "The girl Steve works with?" Max asks. "Weird". Eleven replies. "Yeah weird". After time everyone fell asleep. Except for me. I can't now I know that the girl from the store was talking to Steve about me. This is so confusing. Why? We have school tomorrow so hopefully I can find her. Or at least Steve.