Im sorry...

TW:Attempt of suicide,self harm

Technos pov:

   I was sitting on the floor staring at the wall. Why dont they ever listen to me? They think I hurt them on purpose but it's not that! I start crying. I got up and walked to my closet which had a rope and a knife in it.

   I started to sob as a went to grab the blood stained knife and rope. But before I could phil called my name for dinner."Hold on!" I yelled trying to make my voice not crack. I closed the closet door wiped my eyes then ran downstairs forgeting to shut the door.

   When I ran down tommy and wilbur where already eating the food sitting far away from where I sit. "Hey guys" I tried to sound like I usely did. Wilbur just stared at me with hatred and tommy looked scared when he seen me.

   I sat down and phil served me my food. I ate slowly. Wilbur and tommy got done and ran to there rooms.

Wilbur pov:

Me and tommy ran to my room. As we where running we seen that technos door was opened. "Tommy look techs doors opened." We both stopped. "Wanna go see what he had in there? For like black mail cause of what he did earlier?" Tommy said starring at me.

   I looked at him. "Hell ya!" I whispered yelled. We both walked in. "I wonder what he keeps in the closet." Tommy wondered. "Probably weapons to kill people." I said playfully. I opened it to see a blood stained knife and rope. I gasped terrified. Tommy also was scared. "Wil what's that?" Tommy's shaky hands pointed at a note in the corner of the closet.

   I picked it up. "Its a... suicide letter!?" I was sad why would tech do this? Tommy cried a little. "Wil we have to tell phil." Tommy was on the verge of tears. "If tech does something stupid we will get phil."

   We both walked out of his room to mine. After a few more minutes we heard technos door close.

   Technos pov:

   After I got done with dinner I went to my room. I went inside and closed my door speed walking to my my closet. I opened it and grabbed shorts,a grey shirt,and oversized hoodie. I also grabbed the blood stained knife.

   I walked to the bathroom in my room and locked the door. I took the knife and cut a deep line on my arm. Blood came out fast. I did another then another until my arm was covered in scars and blood.

   I put my arm under water than bandaged my arm. I then cleaned the blood off the floor. "Shit the blood stained a little." I put on the clothes then put on the hoodie. "So glad I got this hoodie." I walked to my bed and fell asleep.

   In the morning. I woke up to my arms feeling wet. I looked at the and seen they soaked threw the hoodie. "Shit." I got up and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and took off my hoodie. The bandages where covered with blood. I changed them and snuck to the laundry room and put the hoodie in the washer. I ran back to my room and put on my light pink hoodie.

   Phil called us for breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and sat down. I seen wilbur and tommy walk in but they acted weird. During breakfast they kept looking at me. Did they find out? After I ate I walked back to my room and the voices said to cut again."Why again? My arms are still bleeding from last night."

Cause you deserve the pain!

I agree

I also agree

   "I know I deserve the pain." I walked to the bloody knife and grabbed it. I walked to my bathroom and locked the door. I took off my hoodie and unwrapped my arms. My arms had blood stained on them.

   After a few minutes my arms had blood all over them.

Slice your neck

Stab your self

Cut more

   "..." I took the knife to my neck then phil,wilbur,and tommy came in scared."Techno what the hell!?!?!" Phil screamed making me cover my ears. I start crying falling to the floor. They all came and hugged me telling me it will be alright."Techno son why?" Phil seemed worried but yet he stayed calm.

   "I-I hurt them all phil the voices wont stop!" They all seemed confused. "What voices tech?" Tommy asked."The voices in my head telling me to kill or hurt someone they also crave blood..." I started to cry more. Phil picked me up bridal style carrying me to the livingroom. He layed me on the couch and left to the kitchen. Tommy and wilbur sat on the floor at the foot of the couch. I was so confused. Don't they hate me? Phil came back with a tray of hot chocolate and bandages. Wilbur and tommy took the cups on the tray and phil wrapped my arms in the bandages.

   "So tech lion king?" Wilbur said has he grabbed the remote. I shook my head yes a little and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate.
We spent the whole night watching movies,eating snacks,and drinking hot chocolate. They forgave me and I forgave them.

_________________________________________

This is my first ever oneshot I hope you guys like it. I tried my best to make it perfect so I hope you all like it!

Words:932