Sold To the Devil

The story goes... That a homeless couple had a daughter... and went to seek a beggard... who had an ability to solidify promises to whom you can't see.

The father begged the man that he could make a deal... To make him exceptionally wealthy in this industry. The man said his wish would be granted... if he offered the unseen the body of their newborn.

The wife didn't agree, but the man agreed. What he didn't know was that his daughter would be ripped away... and her body ripped apart... into 48 parts... and divided to 48 demons... Her soul, however was kept with the biggest monster... The Devil.

The torso and head was the only thing that was left, and it was abandoned... But, a scientist had found this body... And somehow... It was living. The scientist then conducted a serious experiment... reconstruct a body with remains of children that had died... and make it possible to grow as the body does... And after many attempts, the scientist had accomplished the hypothesis... He made the little toddler whole again...

At a certain age, though, she began to show an ability to fight, and fairly well for being untrained. And soon, gave her lessons... After many modifications, she was the badest invention that no one knew that was walking the streets...

A man heard of his accomplishments, and tried to buy him into making him immortal... But the scientist refused, and resulted in his death... When the girl found out, she burned his home down, and hid in the shadows

That was twenty years ago... Now, this incomplete being is in the streets... just like you and me... Just, maybe you should hear the story of Soulless... And how she came face to face with the devil himself