𝟎𝟏 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐒 𝐔𝐏

i laid back in the passenger seat of my moms car

i laid back in the passenger seat of my moms car. taylor swift played through the speakers while my mom screamed the lyrics obnoxiously.

my mom knudged me to scream along with her knowing my favorite part was coming up. i rolled my eyes playfully before singing.

"you got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt! and i got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt! and we go crashing down, we come back every time, cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style!" i sing very loudly with a laugh as my mom laughs with me.

it was basically a tradition for me and my mom to sing taylor swift on our way to the fishers. "mom, how much longer? i'm starting to get antsy." i asked with a smile. she pointed to the map on her phone with a number three on it. three more minutes.

i laid back in the seat, looking out the window. only one thing on my mind, jeremiah fisher. i started having a crush on him last summer but i never told anybody. our parents would always say we'd end up dating but we just laughed it off. but now, i want that to be true. i want to date jeremiah fisher.

———

the car pulls up by the fishers house i smile and unbuckle my seat, opening the door. "lory! you look so different!" jeremiah says as he runs up and hugs me, picking me up of the ground before placing me down again. "so do you." i said with a smile.

i turn my attention towards conrad giving him a light hug. "haven't seen you in forever." he says with a slight smile. "yeah, yeah." i say back before giving another big hug to susannah. "your so grown up lor lor!" she laughs. i give her a genuine smile.

another car pulls up, it's belly. i smile and run to the passenger door of the car, and belly opens the door and runs into my arms. we hug like we haven't seen eachother for years, almost falling over. "you look so pretty belly!" i complimented. "so do you!" she smiles back, she then runs over to jeremiah and conrad.

i give a hug to laurel, and unfortunately my mom makes me give a hug to steven. i sloppily hug him and groan while he hugs me tight. he finally let's go. "what time is it?" steven asks. "i think it's time for a belly flop!" he yells. belly tries running away but fails when she's grabbed and held by her ankles and wrists.

"one, two, three!" they all yell and belly is thrown into the pool. "you are all bitches!" i say as i push jeremiah into the pool but he reacts quickly and pulls me down into the water with him. we fall under water together. we pop up and i let go of our hands. he laughs and splashes me. i laugh too then splash him before getting out, jeremiah following behind me.

"what do you say we get changed and go for a surf?" jeremiah asked me. "i have to unpack." i say with a fake frown. "come on, just unpack later, i'll help you!" i roll my eyes. "fine, i'll be outside after i change. he nods his head as i walk off to the house to change.

i return back outside with a pink string bikini on. i grab my blue surfboard and meet jeremiah. he looks me up and down and smirks. "what?" i asked. "nothing, let's go before it gets too late." he answered. he doesn't think i'm that stupid does he?

we walk to the beach and get ready to go to the water before jeremiah speaks up. "wanna race?" i smile. "no, im gonna loose your legs are so long and-" i spat out before dropping my towel and running off towards the ocean. "cheater!" he yelled as she began running, trying to catch up to me.

i arrived in the water and jeremiah did to. we started splashing eachother and laughing. "i won!" i said with a goofy smile. "nope, you cheated!" he said back with an even goofier smile. we burst out laughing, falling into the ocean as the light waves crashed over us. "well, let's surf shall we?" i asked with a smirk. he nodded eagerly then grabbed his surfboard and we swam out towards the larger waves.

 he nodded eagerly then grabbed his surfboard and we swam out towards the larger waves

a/n: sorry this chapter is kinda bad and short. there's just not a lot going on it the first ep bc it's like the introduction but yuh

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐑- 𝐉.𝐅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara