"Anddd done! I win!" He wiped his hands that held nothing. I set my cards down while Cesar and N threw theirs in sync. Preacher smiled at Six, "Well that means you have to clean up!" "Yeah!" N agreed. The man clicked his tongue, "That's not fair!" I listened to them argue for a little, then lifted my hand, cleaning the table with my powers. The yelling grew quiet until they stopped fighting and watched me put the cards in their boxes, folding the tab over the opening and stacking them at the center of the table.
"Sorry, Gabe" Six said full of shame. "Yeah sorry, sir." Preacher spoke with the same amount of embarrassment. N nodded along with him. I shook my head, "Don't worry about it, this is the least I can do. But next time, the winner will clean up." The three laughed.
I was being serious.

- Six -

   I watched Gabriel talk to Preacher from a far distance. He spoke with his hands while describing something I couldn't understand. Today we planned to go to Earth and target the victims we discussed about a few days ago. I forgot their names, but they're two teenage boys. Children and adults are the easiest to control in the human world. Teenagers are bit more difficult. They're stubborn, ignorant, and are a little smarter than the adults. Yeah, isn't that crazy?

  My attention turned back to the two. Gabe's hands guided to Preacher's mouth, stretching it low. It made a gross sound of cracking, though it apparently doesn't hurt him. He then grabbed his bottom eyelids, stretching them wider and lower. Gabriel stepped back, putting his finger on his chin and observing his work. A smile grew on his face and he nodded. His body turned, "Alright everyone, it is time for us to encounter the victims. Line up over here." He called out to us. Me, N, Preacher, and a few other Type 3 Alternates stood in front of the angel. I looked at the tall figure who had just been shaped. He definitely appeared more disturbing. "Looking good." I said. "Thanks! Gabriel did it." He smiled. A sudden light formed, a portal to Earth that Gabriel formed. He stepped in first, then me, then then the others. Pff, teenagers, I thought. Something about them just makes this much more exciting. They're so unpredictable.  Either they'll communicate back to us, or ignore us. Either they fight, or run. Either they accept their death, or ask to join.

  This is going to be fun.

-

  We appeared in the human world. There was a telephone box to our left that the angel looked at. He turned to us, "You all remember the first part of the plan, yes? Type One, come here please." The doppelgänger walked to Gabe. He put his hands on her shoulders and explained what to do. I looked around us, being aware of our surroundings and if anyone was near.
It was a good choice to have Type One go and do a human-thing. She can change her voice, sound like someone's friend or relative, and her appearance seems normal. Black hair, casual clothes, tired face, looks just like a modern day human.
Gabriel handed her a piece of paper and gently let her go. She walked to the telephone box and dialed the given number. The tall angel spoke to us quietly to prevent any attention we may give ourselves. "Six, make sure to prepare yourself to get casted onto the t.v. in the basement of the home we're going to. Preacher, you're going to intrude the home and speak to Adam. N, join Six in the t.v., same with you other Alternates. Got it?" We all nodded. I heard Type One say some words like "cat" and "night". Seems like everything is going well.

  I can't wait to see what we're going to do in the future. The things we are doing now are great and powerful, and that only means very soon we will advance in our knowledge and will. Maybe we will mess with the dead like I suggested, who knows?

The early morning sky became brighter. I turned to Gabriel, "We should hide somewhere until tonight." He nodded, "I was thinking the same thing." Type One left the telephone box and returned to us. "Alright everyone, here's some options. Since we have to wait for night to come, either one, return to the void, or two, stay on Earth to be on the lookout." I wouldn't mind staying here, especially if that means Gabe is going to stay, which I'm sure he will. "I'll go back to the void, Preacher, wanna come?" Preacher nodded in agreement with N. The rest of the Alternates tagged along. I turned to the angel, "I'll stay here with you."
He smiled, "Perfect."

- Gabriel -

It has been a few minutes since I opened the void for the others to return. Six and I walked in a forest, talking and laughing for a little. I'm so glad I have someone like him with me.

"Hey, I know I've asked this before, but what's it like having wings? Does it itch? How do you make them disappear?" "One at a time, Six." I laughed. "It feels very normal, like a human having arms. No they are not itchy. And I can make them disappear simply by thinking about it... Wait, you're a fallen angel, you have wings too?" I raised my eyebrow. He laughed nervously, "Yeah, I kind of... forgot... how to use them." He got very quiet at the end of that. "Forgot how to use them? What do you mean?" He looked down and picked up a green leaf with a stick. He cleared his throat, "Take this for example. A fallen angel's first appearance is graceful, gown and wings." He lifted the leaf higher than the stick while saying this. "But I didn't like that. I didn't want that," He then ripped the leaf. My eyes widened, "You ripped your wings off!?" "WHAT? NO NO, holy shit!" He held his stomach, laughing. What was that supposed to be? What else could I have possibly gotten out of that? He straightened himself back up, "No, I'm just showing how I felt towards them. But watch how it falls," His fingers carefully released the leaf- uh, leaves. The two sides glided in the air, falling slowly and dancing around each other. "Fallen angels who embrace their wings will keep them, and fly nicely like this. But look at this twig, dirty and small. I like being in this position, nothing's wrong with it. It's unique and comfortable," He let go of the stick, and it dropped immediately. "This is a fallen angel who neglects his wings. Who neglected them for so long he has forgotten how to use them or how to even summon them. But he is still an angel, even with his differences. You get it?" His eyes met mine.

How can he be so energetic and funny one minute, then emotional the next? It makes me distressed or confused. I feel like he holds in so much and that isn't fair, because if I ever did that he would be pissed. If something is making him feel bad, he needs to talk to me. He speaks with so much power and meaning... It feels like a totally different being is talking to me. And I know I'm not hard to talk to, that isn't it at all.
Perhaps I should say something later on...