♋ Cancer Facts.♋

Some things you don't often hear about a Cancer: How intimidating they can be.

Cancer: They're not cheap, just smart with how they spend their money.

A Cancer will always remember what you said and in future fights they may or may not bring it up.

When a Cancer isn't being affectionate they can be moody.

As a Cancer your intuition often keeps you out of trouble.

When a Cancer loves you,they have that mentality of you and them against the world.

A Cancer is here for security.

Cancer: The devoted one with a reckless mouth when pushed to that point.

With a Cancer: An emotional connection is their #1 priority and they want to be able to open up and express how they feel.

Cancers are sweet as pie as long as you don't get on their bad side.

At a party Capricorn, Virgo, Scorpio, Cancer, Aquarius are all about socializing.

A Cancer can get agitated from having a lack of attention from the one person that's always on their mind.

In the midst of uncertainty, despair and sadness a Cancer will seek solitude.

As a Cancer you're not that emotional you just hold things in for so long that you just fall apart and it all comes out at random times.

Sometimes a Cancer will test your limits just to see how much you really care.

A Cancer needs a lover who can handle their mood swings.

Even if the friendship ended a Cancer will always be there if you need them.

Don't ever talk about a Cancer family unless you want problems.

On the outside a Cancer appears to be shy,but are some of the toughest people.

It's hard to talk to a Cancer when their upset. They're extremely stubborn and moody.

Cancers are the type of friend you never have to put on a brave face for. They know you better than you know yourself.

Beware of underestimating what a Cancer won't do if you push them to the point of no return.

Don't ever lie or try to manipulate a Cancer because they will always be one step ahead of your bullshit.

First thing that comes to a Cancer Mind: I care too much to let you do something so stupid.

Your first mistake was underestimating a Cancer, and your second mistake is assuming they will just forgive and forget.

A Cancer is strong yet sweet, hard but wholesome, and moody while somehow calming.

A Cancer is always there for people,but when they need someone around people always disappear.

A Cancer is someone who lands in situations that constantly test their emotional strength.

Before a Cancer decides another person is untrustworthy, they make an honest effort to find out more about them.

A Cancer has the heart of gold and you don't want to see how heartless this sign can be when they stop caring.