Chapter 3: You're not Zachary Gordon

I look for Renee and pulling away from her paradise. I said about the scene earlier and we find Zach. Where is he now? I searched every corner of the house and he's scrambling whatever he sees-- beverages, bottles, chairs, tables. Until the guards took him out. And I said to them that I'll going to handle this. I accompany him on his car including Renee and his two bestfriends. Zach drove it.

"Everything that happened earlier... Fuck forget it." Zach blurted. I put my hand on his arm to give him some comfort and smiled. He just looked at me.

"I know! We can use our cabin to continued our party we held on Tiara's house." Logan suggested.

"Good idea, Log!" Zach said. "Let's have first something to eat."

we stopped at a convenience store. Me and Zach enter, leaving the others on the car. He gets the chips and liqours while me, beside him and watching him.

"May I see your i.d., sir?" Lady cashier asked.

He took it out from his wallet and showed it.

"Wow. You didn't look like a 45 year old man."

"Yeah. Many says about it."

Seriously? But we're just 16.

Once the lady cashier packed the items, Zach said that I put these inside the car and I'm out.

"Instead of paying you, I can show you what heaven feels like." I heard Zach said to the lady once I headed back here. I hide and listened on ther conversation.

"Sorry but my manager will fired me. Can you pay now?" She said.

"You don't resist this?" He said while pulling his shirt up slowly, making his abs seen. The lady bite her lip.

"I'm just doing my job." But I know in her face that she really want to fuck up. Scumbag.

"Don't you wanna feel it? Hmm," he said seductively while his fingers crawling on her face into her chest. she pulled him to kissed and come inside in a room behind her. Fuck and they do whatever it is. I turned back and shit I don't know why but I'm crying blood. Maybe I'm expecting him as a good person or what but the truth is not. My heart, lungs, kidney are hurting so much. I know he doesn't like me back. But all I could've asked for is to share a moment with him before we seperated our ways on being his classmate and have our own lives at college. That's what all I wanted. And if there's really a chance that he does do feel the same way, I'd be much happy more than the day I got valedictorian. I wish it could be. But he is such a hoe. after he have this on Bianca, then next is this fucking lady. Whore. They're the same, so why not the both of them make out. Shit.

I heard the door open on that room so I wiped my tears and confront him. He fix his hair by his hand and patting his clothes.

"You're not the Zachary Gordon." I shook my head and head back at the car. Preventing not to cry. After a seconds, he goes back also. Starting the engine.

It was silent. the others are doing their own business. And me, looking at the window.

"About earlier," he spoke. "I just tricked her and tied her in a rope after that."

"But I thought..."

"Yeah, I just used her. Such a fool. She really thought I would fuck her."

"You don't have to do that! why you just not lend some money to me?" I scolded.

"It will not symbolize my kind hearted man if I do that." He said and I chuckled.

"You silly." I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Ouch. That hurts!" putting his hands on it. I'm glad that it's okay now. My heart is not aching anymore.

* * *

"This couple are really having a good time." Logan teased. Zach stopped the car just to interrupt them. The couple are hooking up inside the car. Seeing their shillouhete. The three got out and they get some rocks to throw. Wait a sec, i know that car.

"You Bastards!!!" My dad shouted getting out from the car and his pants down, leaving his undies seen. Getting him from not moving well. While the three idiots running and getting back here and escaping away. Yeah, that's my dad. No wonder they're in the middle of the woods and doing something um.. yea.

"Is that you're dad, Tiara?" Renee asked in shocked while she's looking outside and the car is moving away.

"Hell yeah." I nodded.

"I think you're going to have a sibling." Logan said.

* * *

"Wake up!!!" Zach honked the car to get up the others. They stretched and yawned. I hear the crickets on the trees and I feel that cold wind. We enter Logan's cabin.

"Let's get this party started!" Renee screamed.

-----------------

A/N:

So I just graduated high school and compare to this, I'm not a valedictorian. Goodluck to my college life X