episode 3

Hlooi everyone!!!

So lets continue..

The luthras and singhanias reached lonavala and they all went to their villa.

Karan and prithvi was going to meet vinny and pranbir.
They met each other.

Karan:- Yaar hottie.. U look more hot now.

Vinny  :- And u r more of a Romeo now.

Prithvi :-Issiliye toh humne iska nickname romeo dala he.

Karan :-Come on champ!!

Prachi:-Wese ye Mr. Hotshot ko ye naam kyu diya tha samajh mein hi nahi aa raha he.

Ranbir:-Oh hello!! Woh isliye ki mein ek hotshot hu. Ladkiya mujhpe marte he.

Prachi:- Haan kyunki aajkal ki ladkiyo ko baklu aur bandhar zyada pasand he.

Ranbir :-You chikchiki ..

Karan:-U both carry on with ur fight ham toh jaa rahe he.

Pranbir :-Arae ruko Tkl ham bhi aa rahe he.

They all go to the resort where sonakshi's wedding was about to take place.They reached the place and met ananya.

Ananya:- Arae karan sir, prithvi sir aap?

Karan:-Hello ananya..we need ur help?

Ananya:-Ji Sir.

Karan:-Tumhe sonakshi Raichand yaad he?

Ananya::-Yes sir. Unki shaadi hone waali thi yaha par lekin woh tut gayi thi.

Karan:-Haan wahi.. Mujhe uska ex
- fiancée Rajat ka number chahiye.

Ananya:-Sir abhi deti hu.

She gives him the number and karan and prithvi went outside the resort.

Luthra villa.

Pihu was sitting on the sofa very much bored. Rishabh, sameer and rehaan were working. The ladies were in the kitchen talking with each other. She got bored and went upstairs.She directly went to karan's room. She badly wanted to talk to him. But when she reached there she saw that no one was there but only some luggage.

Pihu:-Papa kaha he?Abhi tak ghar nahi aaye.zaroor papa mujhse nafrat karte he.
Koi baat nahi bajarbattu papa.. Ab ye pihu aapko manayegi.

She goes to her room lies down there and thinks of the moments she spent with karan. How he always supported her.

Karan's side.

He was also thinking about pihu whom he thought that was his biological child. He never believed that sonakshi is Pihu's biological mother. But he had a feeling that he was Pihu's biological father.
He was remembering how she said that she hates him..

Sherlyn's side.

She was on her way to the market when she saw a car going towards a villa. The people were very disciplined there. A buch of gaurds were following that car. She didn't have much time so she left from there. But before going..

Sherlyn :-Arae bhaiya aap jaante he ki ye kon he?

Shopkeeper :-Jii ma'am.. He is Shiv rai singhal.

She turned to see a guy with a mask going inside his bunglow.

She also went to their villa.

Prithvi's side.

Prithvi(in mind):-Sherlyn bhabhi mein jaanta hu mein ki aap abb rishabh se bahut pyaar karti he. Mein bhi krithika se pyaar karne laga hu. Abb kabhi bhi woh purana wala prithvi malhotra nahi banunga mein. I will change.. No no!! I gave changed for sure.

Screen freezes on his steady face.

Precap:-sonakshi murdered, sherlyn meets shiv rai singhal.

Anamika_Malhotra_
Annetwenty
AnubhutiRastogi
cutis321
Everlynespellbound
Dindin_writes
pratikshavikhe
gunu_36
Iamafanofmarvel
MAYANKKUKREJA26
NatRogers2618
Nithila12344
Jasminearun

Please do support, read, vote and comment ur reviwz..

Love u all!!!❤❤❤