'Morning Goodnight!'

“Such a bitch…” I said as I slammed the door and went to my room. It was well decorated and had everything changed. From the white tiles to the white walls, everything gone.

I went and plopped on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I heard some footsteps so I instantly turned over to my stomach and scrolled through my twitter feed, knowing who was coming.

“You came home now?” a hoarse voice came, not of zayn.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I faced him, still sitting on my bed.

“Well I do live here, unlike you.” He smirked.

“Unfortunately, I know that. But since you have the brain of the size of a pea, I understand your confusion due to my question. What I am asking is what are you doing here, as in on the door of my room?”

“Well, some inconsiderate and jealous douche bag slammed the door of the room I was sleeping in and that broke my lovely slumber.”

“You sleepwalk? Coz you’re the only inconsiderate jealous douche bag I know.”

“Well, seems like you need a reality check and an appointment with the optician!” he chuckled and went away making me more angry than before.

First, my brother doesn’t care about me even though he knows I just got out from rehab, though I don’t want his to treat me differently because of that but anyway he let me go out for the whole night. Secondly, he didn’t even call. Third, I find him sleeping peacefully in the theatre room and fourth, this harry guy didn’t make it easier for me to even think about living with him.

I rolled over again and put on my blanket so that I could get some sleep before my big plan. No one gets away that easy from me.

*The next morning *

“Bye Joe!” I said as I hopped off to niall’s house. Both his parents loved me and they were all like my other family. “Don’t tell zayn I am here!”

“I won’t kid, just take care.”

“you know, by my calculations, I should be roaming the streets of Donny by noon, so I am pretty sure I’ll see you by night.”

“God! You are one manipulative kid.”

“Thanks now leave, before zayn wakes up!”

“Its 5 am, he doesn’t get up by nine.”

“Please, just leave. I love you!”

“I love you too kid.”

We said our goodbyes and I went in Niall’s house using my spare key. Yes, I have a spare key to Niall’s house and why wouldn’t I exactly? He is like my brother and everyone loves me here!

I went to niall room, which was on the third floor, saying hi to the butler and maids on the way who greeted me with the same smiles they did each time.

“Finally!” I said as I reached his room and opened the door. Snores were filling the room and I knew by the mess in the room, there was someone else too. Who cares?

Making my way to the king bed, I picked up all the beer bottles and pillows. At last, I plopped in the middle of the bed and put my legs on hopefully niall.

“Umm, who is this?” a Boy said. His voice was thick so I couldn’t recognize it.

“Touch the hair.” Niall said from the other side. The other guy touched all of my body parts except the hair so I took his hand and put it on my hair.

“Umm, sof..” he began snoring again.

“You both can ask me you know?” I said.

“Oh its jus Louis, go to sleep Liam.”