How you met

Bill: He was looking around the Barrens alone, you saw him looking for something but as you walked to him you tripped on a rock, you looked up to see his hand sticking out to help you but instead of grabbing his hand you just looked into his eyes. After you got you two started to talk and bonded very well. 

Ben: It was your first time in derry so you went to the only place that gave you comfort, as you walked into the local library you immediately saw a book that caught your eye, you walked over to it and as you placed your hand on it you felt a hand on yours, you looked to your right and saw a boy standing next to you. After this he apologised and you checked out the book. After a bit you glanced over to him and realized you might have feelings for a certain person

Richie: You had started to go to the arcade more often than usual, you had no friends because everybody said you were talkative and annoying, as you started to beat the crap out of the CPU you heard a voice behind you speak, "wanna go a round" the kid said as he walked closer, you nodded and you ended up beating the crap out of him and having the time of your life. Almost every day you started seeing him and you count the score of how many times you guys would beat each other.

Eddie: You had a parent that worked at the pharmacy so you had to go with them most days and do absolutely nothing all day, there was a couple of kids that came in and out but there was always one kid that came in every week, one day you got board so when he came in you walked over to talk to him. He looked at you and you tried to speak to him but you couldn't seem to get a word out, he smiled slightly, "see you later.." "Y/N" you managed to get out, "see you later Y/N"

Stanley: You were at the hell hole called school when you saw a kid you recognized, he was walking closer to you and when he got to you he stopped, "you look nice" he said making you blush, "me and my friends are going to the quarry so if you want to come you totally can" "sure" you responded with a smile. You guys went to the quarry and you couldn't help but stare at him, you loved his laugh and how his hair went in the wind, you had developed a crush.

Mike: it was simple, you knew Mike very well because you always saw him pedaling down the road and you always waved, you guys became close friends and always liked to talk. He would always talk about the places he would go when he was older, you would laugh and you would always joke about it.

Beverly: You had seen her a lot because you would walk around Derry and she would always be at the park on the bench, sometimes she would be crying and sometimes not. This time you saw her crying so you went up to her, "are you ok" you asked knowing the answer, "no" she whimpered as you sat on the bench with her, she drew her head to you and she stopped crying. After that you would go to the park to make sure comfort her.

A/N sorry Mikes was short and bad, this is my first time.