Rewritting?

Hi readers. Obviously, I haven't updated this book and a long while and I felt bad that I kind of just left this book to rot.

Since the new season of stranger things has come out it's pushed me right back into my Finn Wolfhard phase and also what do you know? I started rewatching descendants after I found out that there was a short film for Mal and Ben's wedding (which has actually been out since last year??).

Like I said, I felt bad that I had just sort of left this book sitting here after all this time, so I was thinking, maybe let's rewrite it.

I want to rewrite it for 2 reasons; the quality of this book is terrible. I look back and read it and it makes me cringe at how bad this book is written. When I made it I was 12 years old and very bad at writing. I'm 15 now and I'd like to think that I'm better at it now than I was back then.

The second reason I want to rewrite this is because I have people like Jack Dylan Grazer as main characters in this book and I just want to make it known that I DO NOT SUPPORT JACK IN ANYWAY. And it made me generally uncomfortable that I included someone like that in my story.

Anyways I just wanted to make some things clear before I just start tampering with this book and things get confusing, but if when you're reading this it's your first time just simply ignore it. I'll probably delete this after it's finished being rewritten.

That's all I wanted to say, I love you all and thank you for the support on this book.