Rotten to the Core

* * *

The isle of the lost was not a place you'd want to be trapped in. Most of the buildings were made of rusty scrap metal. It was like if someone had tried to turn a junkyard into a town. The walls were littered with graffiti and posters that had been tagged with spray paint. It was very dirty and despite the fact that it hardly ever rain the ground always seemed to be damp.

With such low atmosphere and terrible conditions, you would wonder why people actually liked staying there. Most didn't, but they had no where else they could go. Y/n, however was not most. This was the place she called home and she honestly wouldn't have it any other way.

She was near her place, spray painting the back-side of the building with the words Long, Live, Evil over a silhouette of Maleficent. She stood back. Her e/c eye's admired the work. It had taken hours, but it was worth it and she had some spray paint in her h/c and purple hair. On the bottom of her work she had sprayed words that read 'Y/n was here'

She turned around and threw the spray paint can into a barrel filled with other empty spray paint cans. Then kicked over another metal barrel. Y/n, daughter of Maleficent.

* * *

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil and that makes me glad

Y/n started to sing. She jumped off of a metal box and walked away from the graffitied wall. Some other people walked up to her, going in the opposite direction of where she was heading. She walked in between them and make sure to bump both of their shoulders as she did. One of them fell into a barrel and the other one laughed after he managed to catch himself from falling.

Joe, the son of Jafar, slid down someone's rooftop. He adjusted his beanie on top of his long, brunette hair. He was out looking for trouble, something to steal perhaps.

A dirty no-good down to the bone
Your worst nightmare can't take me home

He climbed down a latter and pushed open a sliding door. A lady walked out of it, she gave him a dirty look. He winked at her as as she passed, but not before slyly pick-pocketing her coat pockets and stealing the small amount of cash she had. Then he exited the shed he was inside of.

Millie, the daughter of The Evil Queen, strutted down a long table as if it were a runway. Her brown hair that ombréd into blue swished behind her. Some of the homeless residents of the Isle were trying to enjoy a meal. She didn't look the least bit of sorry as some of them knocked their food off the table trying to keep it from getting stepped on.

So I got some mischief in my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love

She slid underneath a yellow railing and caught the attention of a boy. He slid under after her and she batted his eyelashes at him, almost like trapping him under a spell with her golden brown eyes. The she walked off, leaving him looking dazed.

Wyatt, son of Cruella De Vil, climbed out of someone's lime green window sill. He had been terrorizing his neighbors. He saw a man fixing something on the roof right in front of him. He creeped up behind the man and stole the bright red bandanna out of his back pocket and tied it around his forehead, his black twists sticking up against it. 

They think I'm callous
A low-life hood
I feel so useless, misunderstood!

After making it up the roof and out of a clearing he passed a little girl who was throwing her apple up and down. He caught it in his hands and turned around to taunt the little girl with it. He took a big chomp out of it and threw it back to her cooly as he walked off, the girl looked sad about her now eaten apple.