Chapter 10: Y/n's Trial

Mulai dari awal

"You may start now" oh boy here we go

(No one's POV)

"To start off, my name is L/n Y/n"

You lift one side of the veil, revealing your original appearance. H/c hair and e/c eyes, along with some f/c cracks at the sides of your face.

"As you can see, I am a demon" You put down your umbrella since you're in the shadow of the roof.

Once you were standing again, a blade with a green color was a breath away from your neck.

'AAAAAAAAA SANEMI YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME'

(Teenagers scare, the living shit out of meee- i had to-)

"Sanemi" the master said, you can't tell whether it's a warning or not

"I humbly apologize, but I cannot let this filthy demon be anywhere near you" Sanemi spoke with anger in his words.

You kept your expressionless face, not that you can change it.

"I can assure you that I won't be moving an inch from where I'm standing" you said, after all it's best to not move at all with this situation.

"I can flamboyantly vouch for miss Y/n here, so lower your blade sanemi"

The wind hashira lower his blade in annoyance. He just can't let a demon roam free. He stepped back and returned to his spot.

"Continuing, Although this is my true look, I prefer you all to call me as 'Kazumi Shiori'" you close your eyes as your hair slowly changed to brown. You open your eyes, revealing light purple orbs.

The hashiras were all stunned seeing how you flawlessly change appearance. Mitsuri is squealing inside by how pretty you are rather than being wary.

"But if it's just the people present here, then I don't mind you all calling my real name" you changed back to your original appearance again.

"The reason why I asked for a meeting is because I have a deal to make."

"As long as you don't attack me whatsoever, I promise to not attack you nor leaking information of the corps."

"And exactly how can we trust you with such thing? L/n-san?" The butterfly hashira spoke, she had a smile plastered on her face, but you know behind that smile is something else.

"I am not tied with Muzan's curse, for reasons I cannot say. Muzan himself is unable to control me with the curse he has put in every demon." You said

"As such, I will not leak information of the corps to him, but I will also not leak information of the demons and Muzan. Instead, I will help you on missions that I see fit" You continued

"Do you accept my deal? Ubuyashiki Kagaya-sama" you asked

"It's great to have someone strong as an ally so I accept. But what are your opinions everyone?" Ubuyashiki said, facing the hashiras even though he can no longer see.

"I'm okay with it"

"Eh?" The hashiras, except Muichiro, Uzui, and Tomioka, turned their head to Obanai, who's on a tree branch.

"What? I said 'Okay'"

"Iguro-san, don't you loathe demons?" Shinobu didn't bother to smile anymore, she was too shocked towards Obanai's answer.

"...Y/n is a different case" he looked away, blushing a bit from embarrassment.

"Well if he's agreeing then so do I!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"Me and Giyu here agrees" Uzui said, pointing at giyu.

"I have no objections!" Rengoku said. Still not used to his loud voice though.

"Well then, I will accept the masters decision. But please understand that I won't be trusting you for now" Shinobu said.

"That's alright, I won't force you to accept me." You don't wanna pressure them anyway. You can slowly get to know them so nothing to worry about.

"Tch, fine, I'll accept. But that doesn't mean I will trust you." Sanemi said.

"Mm, I'll forget anyway so do what you want" Muichiro said, still staring at the sky for some reason.

"We will accept your deal, L/n-san. But as you can see there are some who won't fully accept your existence in the corps." The master stated.

"As long as you accept my request, that alone is enough. I am aware of the people who had their past."

"Then that concludes our meeting for today. You may stay to chat, but I will be excusing myself." The master then left with the help of his daugther.

-------------- + --------------

Taisho Secrets

- Turns out the amnesia chapter is gonna take me a few more chaps so stay tuned!
- We're around a month or two away from the original plot, lesgoooo
- Y/n has unlocked a skill: Demon Blood Art: The Web In The Corner
- Sanemi went bonkers when Obanai accepted the deal

-------------- + --------------

A/n: Phew, that was a bit tiring. I'm slowly starting to lose ideas so let's hope that I will get my monthly dose of creativity juice QAQ

The chapter is a bit short this time, hope thats okay!

See you on the next chapter!!

~Sleppy