Chapter 19

Emerald's POV

Chase was shot. He was shot with lyncotine.

He whimpered looking me with those beautiful blue eyes as if telling me

I love you no matter what Em. If I live just give me one chance.

I looked with horror. I changed back to human . Not caring about my nudity I got my knees and hugged his wolf.

"You have to live . You cant die on me. " I shook him furioisly.

" Somebody take him to hospital.  Somebody help him!!!!"

I was taken away and felt myself wrapped in something. I didnt took my eyes of Chase. He was taken away by Luke and Liam.

I shot my up at the rogue. I started shaking. Anger fueling inside me.

My wolf was angry besides me. But I could feel someone taking control over me and at that time I felt I should give it control. And thats what I did. I shifted back to my mind and fainted.

________________________

Delilah's POV

She gave me control...yes! My skin was burning .

"Em.." i looked at Jace. He had fears in his eyes. I looked down. My body was literally on flames.

With supernatural speed I was in front of the rogue in an instant. He was running away so with movements of my hands I pinned him down with vine clutching his limbs. Walking towards him I used my powers.

I created a barrier around him which doesnt have any air. Just vacuum. 

He tharshed around for air. I smirked and broke that barrier. I waited for few seconds for him to catch breath when I repeated the process. Then moving my hands I moved him and threw him on a tree. Then I felt my wings pumping out from my back. I flew towards him and held him by his shoulder. He screamed as I burned him. I moved my hands each time burning his insides. Then my canines grew and I ripped his windpipe. He died. But my anger still consumed me. I sawrogies running away but not so easily. I made a barrier with air. I looked into each ones eye if they did it willingly and had regret. Only a few of them had. I left them . With my fire bending I made balls of fire and threw it towards them. They died with their corpse burning. 

Here goes there funeral .... i smiled.

Finally my angered died down and I gave Emerald controp back. She will experience extreme pain and energy drain .
Mom you have some answering to do....

___________________________

Jace's POV

She was shaking with fuery and even my touch and sweet nothings failed to calm her. Suddenly she whipped herself from me.

I ran and stood in front of her but was shocked to see that it was not Emerald. I mean she was but like some soul has captured and resisded in her body.

Her eyes were purple and her body was burning in flames. I took few steps back. It was like she just wanted to kill the Alpha rogue.

And never in my life I saw her this dangerous. With all her uand movements she was making the rogue suffer. It looked she grew those vines and captured him .The rogue was thrashing like he was suffocated.  Suddenly he stopped and breathed heavier. After few minutes again he was thrashing.

My eyes were just fixed on him. Then he was threw to the nearest tree. Then a pair of wings popped from her back andshe flew toward rogue and ripped his throat. I stood their shocked. Then she staryed making fire balls and shoot it to remaining rogues. That little amout of fire inflammed imediately. Soon they were just ashes.

Finally after all this deadliest gestutes she stopped. She held her head like it was throbbing and as per my reflexes,just about in time I caught her. Her eyes were closed and the only thing that assured me she was alive was her chest rising and falling.

" We won the war now everybody retreat!" I said in my alpha tone. I picked her up and Jason drove us back to pack house.

I knew she was fine just sleeping ad all this has drained out her energy. But what makes me wonder I never saw her this side. I need to ask her .

I was going towards our room but I turned. I think I should at least get her checked up.

On my way she started shaking violently. It took me a minute to realise she was struggling for oxygen.

"Laura!! Laura get the ventilator ready!!"

I screamed while entering busting in. I put her on strecher and caressed her cheek.

Laura started putting wires in her and I sat on the couch. Soon she was back to normal. I sighed.

"Alpha after few hours she will be awake dont stress her. If she asks about Chase then just inject her anaesthesia. Because unfortunately her mate is not doing well and telling her will only remind her that her mate is in hospital. Create an illusion. Till then I am doing what I can to cure Chase but the venom spread pretty fast and had already started working as he reached here. I cant promise he will live."

I nodded and she left. I burried my face in my hands
Oh god ........