*:・゚ 𝟰𝟲 ༉‧₊❒┊ 𝗦𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗩𝘀. 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 ☰

🌎EARTH 616

🌎EARTH 616

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

You and your children were thrown onto the ground of SageForte. Once you all got yourselves up, you noticed Aaron cradling Nat in his arms, who seemed to not move a muscle.

"No, no, no," you mumbled, checking your youngest daughter's pulse. You let out a breath when there indeed was a pulse and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, trying to calm yourself.

"Get Nat somewhere safe," you gave her to Aarona and she managed to carry her, "Take her to Mrs. Herbert. And you two stay safe,"

Mara looked like her eyes were about to pop out, "But—"

"Go!"

"Mom—"

"That wasn't a request," you gave them meaningful stern eyes and before they could interject, you moved your hands in intricate motions, teleporting them away from the castle with a cloud of green.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

Wanda was absorbing America's powers, not minding the girl's painful screams as blue energy seeped out of her. The redhead turned around at your arrival, eyes flashing in rage.

"What have you done?" you gritted your teeth together.

"What are you talking about?" Wanda tilted her head at you in a scrutinizing manner.

"It was you. You did this," you nodded in conclusion, not letting her speak, "It was because of you I lost my children. I went crazy,"

Wanda didn't utter a word for several seconds, and when she did, she heaved as though she was mocking a regretful look, "I can never lie to you Y/N,"

You scoffed, "But you did,"

"I simply withheld you from the whole truth by letting slip bits of it,"

"I trusted you," your lower lip curled. You wanted to be wrong. You didn't want to trust the words of your alternate self.

"Do you know how much it breaks my heart to see you live happily with your family while I'm left here to mourn the loss of my own," Wanda's voice cracked at the end, "You didn't even want a family!" she raised her voice at you.

"Doesn't mean you have the fucking right to take mine away from me!" you holler right back at her.

"Well, you see—" Wanda broke off, twisting her palms one over the other, and hurled a red blast in your direction.

You were quick to hold up a shield, "Classic Ultron move," you leaned to the side to give her a pitiful look.

Wanda let out a low cold chuckle before she charged back at you. You were able to predict her move and attack her. You held her in a chokehold, levitating yourself and tossing her into the Scarlet Witch sculpture on the walls of Wundagore.

Wanda hauled you towards her with ropes of red and slammed you into a pillar, making it collapse on you.

"Wanda, listen to me," you coughed up in fatigue, "No—"

"If we're the same, then why are we treated differently?" she caught you by your neck, "Why do I have to go through all the pain?" She tossed you to the bridge connecting SageForte and Wundagore, "I never wanted to hurt you, you know," 

"And yet here we are," you huffed, pushing yourself back to your knees.

"I just wanted my friend by my side,"

"Me too," you let your guard down for a moment, thinking that the combat was over since Wanda was wearing a sad expression on her face.

You hunched forward in pain when several red shards pierced your back, making you cry out in pain. Pain rolled through your blood as Wanda's magic held your body in a death grip.

"But I don't need you anymore," Wanda uttered in a cold voice.

Taking a deep breath, you closed your eyes, focusing on your magic. The red shards were engulfed by your green magic and the wounds began to heal themselves.

The pain began to reduce once you gained control of yourself. Veins pulsed with a new power of energy that you had never felt before.

"Fine," you grumbled, staring at the fuming redhead, who was once your close friend. 

Was. The word ground into your mind, every moment you spent together flashing through your thoughts. And now you both were against each other.

"You wanna go," your fist closed around a particularly large shard protruding from your chest and you yanked it out. You huffed as the wound healed itself, "Let's go,"

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦