The Carrie Problem

Julie POV
A week later

I wake up this morning to call from Carrie. I answer her. Hey Care I say. Hey J, can I ask you something she asks. Anything I say. Will you be my maid of honor she asks. I squeal a little too loud because Luke groans. Yes, when are you getting married I ask. Tomorrow she says. TOMORROW I yell. By now, Luke has woken up. Babe, what's wrong Luke asks. I have to go, Care I say. Ok, bye J she says as she hangs up. Julie, what's wrong Luke asks concerned. Carrie is getting married I say. Is something wrong with that he asks. She planned the whole wedding without us I say. Oh he says. Yeah I say. We have to call Flynn I say. I immediately call Flynn. Hello she says in groggy voice. Hey, did Care call you today I ask. No she says. Why she asks. Oh, nothing I was just asking I say. Jules, you're lying she says. Did you know she's getting married I say. WHAT she screams through the phone. I got a call from her asking me to be her maid of honor, of course I said yes and I asked her when, she said tomorrow I say. SHE PLANNED THE WHOLE WEDDING WITHOUT US She screams. In a second, I hear Reggie asking Flynn what's wrong. Sorry Reg she says. We'll continue this later today she says. Of course, bye I say hanging up laughing a bit.