Epilogue

A massive black dragon in a cave is looming over a massive stone, with a piece of circular glass on it. The dragon growled as they walked over to the stone, and the glass was red, even though it is normally clear and normal.

The dragon tapped on the red glass, which then produced smoke that shaped itself into a figure of a dragon.

"You better not have bad news." The black dragon grumbled. The whole cave shook as they spook, causing loose pebbles to shake and jump around.

The smoke was a red color and moved in a dragon-like way, similar to the obsidian mirror of old.

"There was a mishap with the plan. There is another animus dragon. He stopped the knife, and they left the princess at the mountain."

The dragon roared loudly. She punched the wall. It cracked, and some rocks fell. The smoke dragon fell backward at the sight of the angry dragon.

"There is someone we can use as leverage though. The animus sent someone towards the rainforest a few days ago. We could use them as bait, and take out the animus." the smoky figure said.

The massive back dragon thought for a moment, "You have one chance left. You get rid of that animus, get rid of anyone else of importance, and don't leave any clues. Unless you would rather have your parents' deaths un-avenged."

The smokey, red, figure just nodded and then disappeared. The massive black dragon sat there looking at the glass, which was now totally normal.

The black dragon walked out of the small cave, into a cavern filled with other dragons from every tribe.

Everyone was in the center of the cavern training or doing their assigned jobs, and the black dragon was watching them from above. The younger dragonets were in a small cave, which was filled with little toys, such as wooden spears, and fake rocks. The dragonets were fighting, and the adults were all around the cavern, helping with the dragonets, making food, or helping to carve out new caves as homes.

The group was still small, but the black dragon was satisfied. The group now has enough dragons to pull off the master plan.

One day. I will be queen, and those who have ever doubted or hated me will be sorry.

< O >

The red dragon sat where he was, just on the edge of the rainforest, after the message was sent to his leader. He felt so enraged, then he grabbed a stone and chucked it as hard as he could.

"OW!" yelped a voice coming from the direction of where he threw the stone. The red dragon jumped up from fear and twisted around to see who said it. There was nothing there but shrubbery.

Instinctually the red dragon quickly found a tree and hid in between the branches. A dragon whose color was a vibrant orange, who was a little smaller than the assassin, walked through the bushes. They looked about the same age as the assassin. He held his breath to hide his presence and waited to see what the dragon would do.

"Who threw that?! Where are you!" she shouted. She stamped her front left talon in outrage and continued to look around, protesting very loudly.

It's another SkyWing. Whew. But what is a SkyWing doing on the ground? Wouldn't they be flying around?

The red dragon climbed down from the tree, and slowly tracked the other SkyWing. He decided to show himself, but before he did, he took off his hood.

He walked out into the open and took a deep breath, "Hello. Hi... yeah. So I may have thrown that rock."

The orange SkyWing turned around, and jumped at seeing the size of the assassin, but stayed where they were.

"Who are you!" the SkyWing demanded.

"I would ask the same question to you," the SkyWing assassin replied.

"I'm Sunfire. Now answer my question!"

The assassin chuckled at Sunfire. He sat down and was now the same height as her.

"I'm Alpine. What are you doing out here? Also, why aren't you flying around like a SkyWing? I know you are one."

The SkyWing looked into Alpine's eyes, and the big, tough assassin melted on the inside.

"I was kicked out of the Sky Kingdom. I made too many dragons mad, so they sent me away. I never even had the chance to see Queen Ruby to ask her to help me."

Alpine felt his rage grow. How could anyone send away someone like this dragon?

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" Alpine asked. Sunfire shook her head, and her fierce expression left her face.

"I have somewhere you can stay, but I have something to do first. Meet me here tonight, and maybe a few nights after that if I haven't completed my mission... I mean task by then. I might not be able to come every night, but I will be able to sometimes."

Sunfire agreed, and Alpine flew toward the center of the rainforest. He knew that if he made any mistakes, this could be the end of him. He wouldn't be able to say goodbye to anyone.

He had to get this job done, or someone or something would come to hurt her. He looked back at the orange SkyWing and flew with all his might to go catch the SeaWing. He is not going to leave that poor SkyWing to die alone out here.