Lena scowled “What is he doing with Sabrina?” She asked placing her hands on her hips. Lena knew Sabrina and she definitely did not like her. She was annoying and dumb which was why Lena had to throw her out of cheerleading team. Not to forget that Sabrina had tried to kiss Lena’s ex. Lena had been pissed and she definitely bitch slapped her.

Aaron grinned “The usual” He replied shrugging.

Lena rolled her eyes. Of course he would be with a girl. That’s what he does all the time. It was his daily routine. Find a girl and fuck her in the Janitor’s room. Also bribe the Janitor who was a pedophile himself. The guy was in his late thirties probably. It was disgusting to look at him watching you with naked gaze. Lena sometimes wanted to punch him really badly but she knew he was an asset and when he was bribe, that dick would always help.

It was lunch now so she knew he had ditched a class to fuck Sabrina. She didn’t need to find him because she knew where he would be. She sometimes wondered how Colton and she were friends. Lena might not like his ways but she knew he was good at heart and has always helped her with his uncaring ways. Lena wondered if Col has aids, since he fucks every girl in the school. She shuddered in disgust.

Since Colton knew her every dirty secret and she knew his, they never sold each other off. Every body in school were jealous of them. The popular bad boy and the popular cheerleader being best friends is something not liked in their school. But did Lena care? Fuck no!

Well time to spoil the fun. She thought smirking before heading towards up on third floor, to the janitor’s room.

***

“So babe…Wanna be my valentine?”

Ah, Valentine. That’s like two weeks later. Colton thought smirking. Yeah right. Like anyone could own him. Yes there were a lot of girls that are his but he was no ones- and won’t ever be. So how can he be her-Sabrina’s- valentine? He didn’t need a valentine. There were so much offers but valentine wasn’t his thing. Love wasn’t his thing. Even nerds had the guts to ask him out-with shaky hands.

The kids in school know not to mess with the bad boy. Everyone in school was scared of him. Yes girls loved him still. Yes boys pee their pants just hearing his name. There had been one boy who was new to the school. He thought he could act tough and strong around Colton. Colton had smirked and thought of him as a kid since the boy was from ninth grade. Colton had showed him who’s the boss when the boy tried to mess with him. Now he’s one of Colton’s cronies.

There had been many girls in his life but none had been his valentine. He didn’t believe in all this and she wants to be his valentine? He didn’t think so. Valentine. Hmm, lets see. It’s a day when two lovers give each other gifts and have sex and cuddle and love each other and-bullshit. Colton didn’t believe in love. He’s never seen love. Not even between his parents.

“Valentine? Come on, that’s for loosers” Colton said playing with Sabrina’s hair that were spread all over on his chest. They were in the school’s janitor room-Naked- since the past twenty minutes. He had run away from his history class with Sabrina for a nice hot quick sex. Now they lay there, enjoying the aftermath of ecstasy. Like he did everyday with other girls.

He had heard the bell which meant it was lunch now. He could hear the students wondering in the hall outside. Though no one was stupid enough to come here. Firstly, because it’s locked and second, he had paid the janitor to keep an eye out.

“Oh” She sounded disappointed. Disappointment was every girl’s reaction when he denied them something. Colton rolled his eyes. Did he care? Nope, don’t give a fuck.