Part 9: Before Eddie (S2)

Start from the beginning

You saw your mom passed out drunk on the couch you normally ignore it but you picked up around her organizing her papers from work and putting the bottles in the trash.  You then went upstairs thinking about that date you thought that Billy would be a total asshole but he was kinda nice but you did think that it was all too soon to be falling for some guy you never have dated a guy not even in Middle school everyone seemed so uptight and didn't seem anything you would be interested in.

second date with Billy:

He picked you up at 8:25 on a Friday night just like before except a different time you went out to eat at a diner and you hung out at his house in his room.

"Oh come on just have one hit it will change your life" Billy said with a cigarette in his hand "Ok well I do smoke but I mean I don't do it inside and certainly not those kinds" You said pushing his hand away from your face "Oh these aren't bad they just have a little bit of kick to them" He said "Omg fine just so I can shut you up Hargrove" You said and lit the cigarette you liked it but not all that much it was really strong. You laughed and talked "So I think it's time I actually ask you officially to be my girlfriend" Billy said putting his arms around your waist "Oh wow I didn't think that would happen so soon and I kinda thought I was just your casual hook up or something I mean-" Before you could stop yourself he kissed you. You had to admit it was the best thing ever to happen to you a shut up kiss wow.

You and him make out for a while " Listen I would so stay but it's late and my sister and my brother would want me home by now since my mom is probably passed out drunk or out with a guy" You said pulling away "Aww that's a shame" He said " Mm plus I feel like that any closer that just seems like a 3rd date kind of thing or just a 3 month wait at least... " You said grabbing your bag " 3 months aw I can't wait that long" He said rolling his eyes " Yea well I'm a Virgin and I don't think I want to loose that just yet " You said and walked out the bedroom door.

" Hey I just wanted to say be careful with Billy run now he's only going to break your heart" Max said stopping you at the front door " Oh... okay" You said and walked out now walking to your house which was 20 minutes away in walking.

"Where the hell have you been!" You brother yelled from the stairs "Sorry I was busy" You said smiling "Busy? Like getting busy with Billy hm?" He said with a smirk "Oh shut up no ! We just hung out" You said "Well whatever this guy has on you I would be careful I've heard he's a major player and only gets with girls to get busy" He said "Yea yea ok" You said rolling your eyes. "Okay well one your high" He said "Wait huh what?" You said you weren't at all that high you just took a few hits like 9. "Seriously mom's out being a hooker and does drugs I'm pretty sure I would know "

"Ok ok fine but not that much" You said and walked up stairs to take a shower "Hey don't forget to wash that attitude off!!" Your brother yelled from downstairs but you ignored it for the most part. After getting dressed you lay down and think about everything that has happened then you heard a knock at your window.

"Billy what the hell are you doing here!" You said opening the window as Billy climbed in the window.  "What I missed you and I wanted to make sure you got home safe" He said pulling you in by the waist. "Yea but my mom isn't home and I don't think my brother will like this" You said "Oh come on me and him are best friends already" He said "Yea sure" You said rolling your eyes and kissing him. "Can I sleep here tonight or something?" He asked "Why is everything ok?" You said "Uh yea I just find it boring at home"

That was indeed not the case after 2 Months of dating you did find out about how his father was treating him and more about him.

"You are so dumb" You said laughing at a joke Billy said on the way to school "Never call me dumb dummy" He said pushing your head and laughing. You had to admit there was a lot of good times . Of course there were times of jealousy and toxic times.

You got out of the car and saw Steve and ran up to him. "What's up Harrington" You said giving him a small hug then you felt a hand pulling on your arm. "Uh.. Billy would you let me go please I was just talking to my friend" You said "Come here" He said and lead you away from Steve "I don't want you around him do you understand!" He yelled at you still grabbing on your arm "oh..ok" You said and grabbed your bag and walked away. "Hey I saw what happened in the parking lot this morning everything ok?" Nancy said coming up to you "Oh yea everything is fine Nancy" You said and walked away. Another time is when you were staying at his house.

"Hey Max uh where's the bathroom at I always am forgetting" You said coming out of Billy's room. "Oh uh down the hall to your right also uh some friends of mine said they knew you and I wanted to just say that they want to hang out or something so we go to the arcade a lot " She said " wait hang out? Like what kind of hang out?" You were curious " Uh I don't think I should be talking about this here" She said you nodded and completely understood what she was saying you quickly went to the phone and dialed Steve's number.

" Steve hey uh did the boys call or come to visit at all" You said

" No why? " He said

" Because Max uh Billy's sister told me they wanted to hang out or something and that she couldn't tell me anything right now" You said

" right uh I'll find out soon enough you focus on getting to them" he said

" Ok thank you also I'm so sorry about -"

You got pulled away from the phone and Billy had your arm and your body against the wall and grabbed the phone

" Sorry Harrington Y/N can't talk right now she's busy" He said and hung up the phone

" I thought I told you to stay away from him! " He yelled at you while pushing you on his bed " I-I well I mean I- He's my best friend Billy!" You yelled back "BULLSHIT! You are so dumb Y/N if you think any guy wants to be friends with you is wrong every guy including Harrington would love to just get to you! God damn it your so dumb!" He yelled and punched your face Tears formed and you grabbed your bag "No Billy your bullshit! I'm sick of -" Before you could leave he kissed you "What the hell you just punched me and now your trying to make amends?" You said looking at him discusted "I'm sorry... I don't know better" He said "Your right you don't know better Hargrove I don't think this is right" You said and closed the door still in tears.

You walked outside and sat on the porch having a cigarette he walked outside.

"Look I'm sorry" He said sitting next to you "Fuck off Billy" You said and shoved the burning cigarette into his arm and walked off..

eventually you did make amends and that 3 months did pay off he got what he wanted but it did turn into a Toxic and Controlling relationship.

"Ok so let me get this straight Dustin has a Demogorgon as a pet " You began saying "Demodog" Dustin Corrected you "Right Demodog that killed Bob and now we're here trying to kill a Demogorgon based off of the lights in the house?" You said "Ok yea this makes a lot of sense!" You yelled "Shh be quiet!" Nancy said "Yea you really think I'm going to be quite FUNNY!" you yelled again Steve then came into the house then Billy showed up for you and Max . "STEVE!" you yelled as he punched Billy in the face.

Eventually that was all over everything was over now at least for now.

A/N: Omg 2357 words omg this took like 2 days to do or 3 I don't know 😂 but anyway this is based on season 2 I might have got some things wrong and mistaken it for season 1 or another season at least I have to rewatch the whole series before I continue with the story which I definitely will this is just some background :) Next will be for season 3 which is most likely be cut into 2 parts but we will see.