Sid: okay mom!! Where is she?

Rita ji: apne kamre mein hai.

.
.
.

Sid entered inside her room and saw her who was sitting in her bed with a golgappa face looking super cute.

He chuckled a little when he saw that she was eating choclates angrily and cursing him .

Sid: kitni tareef karti hai meri hone wale biwi mere pith piche. I am impressed.

Sana made a face.

Sana: aap kya kar rahe hai yaha pe?

Sid: tumse milne aaya hoon .

Sana rolled her eyes...

Sana: kyun kyun? Jaiye apne meeting k saath hi rahiye!! Mere pas aane ki jaroorat nahi hai.

Sid: accha!! Okay fir meeting ko le k hi shopping pe jaata hoon aur fir ice cream bhi khilata hoon meeting ko.  Tum yaha raho.

Sana coughed and said ..

Sana: aab aap itna bol hi rahe hai toh mai chali jaati hoon aap k saath.  Aab aap bhi kya yaad rakhoge!!!

Sid chuckled. She is such a kiddish yet cute person. 

And he is sure that his life is going to be super entertaining and beautiful .

.
.

Sana excitedly hugged all the family members and told them that they are going for the wedding shopping making sid smile . She gets happy in little things and he is in love with every shade of her!!

He opened the car's door for her making her giggle.

He smiled after seeing her giggling face and adored her.

The car journey never was this much entertaining for sid. His future wife was literally singing Bollywood party songs at top of her voice ..

Suddenly a song started playing...

Tujhe tak tak
Tak takte rehna
Teri bak bak bak
Sunte rehna
Kaam kaaj sab
Bhool bhoola ke
Tere piche peeche
Chalte rehna
Ye to hai waste of time
Love is a waste of time
Pyaar vyaar waste of time
Ye love is a waste of time

Aa aa..

Phir bhi soch liya hoon man mein
Ek baar toh iss jeevan mein
Kar le waste of time
Karna hai waste of time
I want to waste my time
I love this a waste of time

Aa aa..

.

Sana started giggling making sid confuse.

Sid: kya hua??

Sana:

ye toh aap ki dil ki baat hai na? Aisa lag raha hai ki ye aap hi gaa rahe ho . Kyun ki pehle aap ko love waste of time lagta tha na! Par aab dekhein aap ko mere se pyaar ho hi gya!

Koi na hota hai , hota hai... Meri aura hi aisa hai ki pyaar ho hi jaata hai.

He blushed a little. Her straightforward talks make him speechless always..

.
.
.

They entered inside the shopping mall and sana started jumping like a kid making sid smile.

She tried some jeweleries and he helped her to choose them . Actually she chose everything he wanted making him happy that she gives so much value to his choice.

Finally they were choosing the wedding lehenga and sid chose one red bridal lehenga for shehnaaz.

Sana: wow ye toh bohot khoobsurat hai.

Sid: tumse kaam .

Sana's cheeks turned pink...

He smirked and whispered near her ear...

Sid: mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ki tum Sharma bhi sakti ho...

Sana looked away ..

Sid chuckled and said ..

Sid: jao trial room pe try kar lo ye lehenga.

Sana noded.

.
.
.

It was 15 min but sana still didn't come outside.

Sid knocked the trial room's door ...

Sid: naaz thik ho tum??

Sana: wo ...umm...

Sid: kya hua? Darwaaza kholo.

Sana opened the door and turned. He entered inside and closed the door and then he saw her.

His breath hitched. She was standing facing her back towards him with her lehenga and blouse. Her blouse was backless and desire ran in his body.

She mumbled...

Sana: wo ...dori...baand nahi kar paa rahi thi...

Suddenly her breath hitched as she felt his cold touch on her back .

Sana: kya ...kya kar rahe hai?

Sid: Naaz.....

He breathed near her ear making her shiver.

He gave an audiable kiss on her neck making her clutch her lehenga.

She turned and hugged him tightly...

He hid his face on her neck and hugged her more tightly..

Sid: naaz....tum junoon baan rahi ho meri ..

Sana blushed and hid her face inside his protective arm .

_______________________________________________

I am having ganda saar daard buttt here is the updateeee!! I really enjoy writing this babyy of mine💗 I hope you liked the chapter ❤️

Keep loving ehehehe!🧡