⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ XI

Comincia dall'inizio

"Give me the redhead," Thomas ordered Peter Pettigrew.

"Pettigrew you touch her, I will kill you," Marlene spoke what I hope everyone was thinking. Or, at least, one of the Marauders was thinking. Could I be any clearer with this mysterious effort?

Peter Pettigrew followed his true captain's order instead.

The redhead was handed to Thomas Clover, her hands still bound behind her back. He faced her to the crowd and she could feel the cold metal on the side of her head. She was at gunpoint, literally.
"Why would there be no treasure on this island?" he asked, proving that he was an impatient pirate.

"I have no clue," the redhead wasn't able to shake her head. "All I know, Tom, is that the clue leads best to this island." 

"You better not be playing a trick on me, Evans."

"Why would I go to all this trouble for myself?" asked Lily Evans. "We never knew you were following us, so why would I need to pull a trick?" 

"I find that people lie," Thomas Clover whispered in her ear. 

"Coming from the biggest liar in the pirate world." 

Suddenly, hands wrapped around Thomas Clover's neck, pulling him back. The redhead threw her head back, colliding with his nose. Thomas was thrown into chaos. The feared pirate did not know what was going on. A bang was heard. A leg was shot. 

"You talk too much, Dad," Mirit Clover brought all the attention to herself with just that word. She put the pistol down and grinned at him. "Missed the bastard daughter you had?" 

"Meredith-"

"Mirit," she corrected him, stepping forward. 

Dorcas untied Lily before proceeding to untie the rest. They stood silently, no greetings or thanks. All because they wanted to see the interaction between father and daughter. 

"You can-"

She shot his other leg.
"No, it's time for you to listen. I lived with your name, haunted every time someone asked me if I was related to you. Can't use my mother's name because I don't even know who the fuck she is. I only ever knew one parent, and that was my father. And he never did a good job."

"I was the best of the best!" Thomas Clover argued, holding both his legs in order to stop the blood. 

"No, you were a manipulator to not only me," Mirit reshot his leg. She threw the pistol on the ground. "Unlike Snape, you don't deserve a slow and painful death. You deserve a quick one, so the world no longer has to deal with you."

Mirit Clover said what she had been holding on to for long, "Fuck you."

She didn't waste time in connected her sword with her father's neck. Blood sprouted everywhere, but there was no sadness over the death. There was only the opposite: joy. 

"Finally," Mirit Clover sighed. She looked up at the rest who were no longer tied up. "Now, how about we deal with the rest of his crew? I heard half of them don't know how to swim." 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

"Why would there be no treasure on this island?" he asked, proving that he was an impatient pirate.

"I have no clue," the redhead wasn't able to shake her head. "All I know, Tom, is that the clue leads best to this island."

"You better not be playing a trick on me, Evans."

"Why would I go to all this trouble for myself?" asked Lily Evans. "We never knew you were following us, so why would I need to pull a trick?"

"I find that people lie," Thomas Clover whispered in her ear.