⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ VII

Start from the beginning

"Gideon and Fabian, my First and my Second," she pointed to the twins and proceeded to point at everyone as she introduced them. "Nyra, our builder and disguise creator. Pandora, my eagle isn't happy she's here. And, finally, Mirit, my foremost gunner." 

"I'll shoot you if you pass any red lines we'll create," she touched her gun just to show some action. 

"I like her, she has the spirit of a spy already," Dorcas complimented. 

"Your turn," Captain Lily said as if it was meant to be a threat. 

"James Potter," the other captain grinned, accepting what seemed to be a challenge. "Dorcas Meadows, my spy. Sirius Black, my First Mate-" 

"You lie," Captain Evans pointed out immediately. 

"What?" 

"She cannot be your spy only. There's something of a backstory between you two. Also, he's too goofy to be first, unless you're dumb again." 

"OI!" 

"She's smart, Prongs. You can't trick her," Dorcas shook her head. 

"Fine," he sighed. "She's my First and Black's my Second. Remus Lupin's my navigator. Frank Longbottom here's the cook and my lookout, or eagle in your words, is Peter Pettigrew." 

"First time I see a cook a part of the inner circle, but somehow, it makes sense," Lily Evans nodded. "So, we're going to Druisia because I've got a little birdy that has some information to share. I understand you want to see your wife, Longbottom, and I'll see what I can do." 

"Wait, how do you know?" Frank spoke up, knowing that she knew exactly what he was talking about. 

"What? Your wife?" she questioned, a small cocky smile on her face. "Assumptions, and, apparently, I'm right."

"What about the rest of my crew?" the other captain asked. "If you've got us here, where are the rest? Because Giddy is here and I don't think you'd leave my ship unattended by your Mate." 

"I trust my entire crew," Lily argued. 

"But you wouldn't have an inner circle unless you trusted a group of people much more." 

She changed the subject instead, but she couldn't hide the anger in her voice. 
"The rest of your crew are being transported here and reminded that they shall follow my orders while they are here on my ship. Don't try to overthrow me or else I'll sink this ship with only you and your crew in it." 

"Wouldn't you miss it?" 

"The past is in the past and I can just get me a new ship, even if I have to build it from scratch," she warned. She tilted her head, "You wouldn't want to mess with the wrong dragon."

He grinned at that, and he looked like he wanted to say something, but the people in the room were probably the reason why he did not say anything. Captain Lily Evans definitely knew that, particularly with a spark like that in his eyes. 

"I can really see my wife?" asked Frank Longbottom, bringing her back to the reality of the meeting. 

"You can give me her name and I'll see what to arrange." 

"Assumptions, and, apparently, I'm right," he took the risk of mocking her. "Wasn't that what you said?" 

"Your brave, Longbtoom, but yes," she nodded. "I guess I'll have to get in contact with the royal family, but I can't guarantee you that Princess Alice Penelope Newdenn of Druisia would give me a dart." 

"Mention her husband then," Remus suggested. "Maybe that would get her pushing with the devotion we saw at the wedding." 

"Didn't peg you for the wedding guy," Lily told the captain who is now her forced ally.