⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ IV

Start from the beginning

"We will meet again?" Nymphadora put out her pinky finger, her statement coming out as a question. 

Lily allowed a small smile on her face as she wrapped her own pinky finger around the little girl's finger. 
"We will meet again."

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

She was bustled with questions the moment she arrived, but she ignored each and every one of them. When she reached the steering wheel, she turned around and addressed her crew.
"Nobody should question me where I was. I was somewhere for private business. I never ask you lot what you do in your personal times, so I expect you to do the same."

When no one replied, she shouted, "AYE?" 

"AYE!" they saluted back before returning to their own chores. 

"Snows! Come sail us!" 

"Where Captain?" asked the rather free Zola Snows. 

"Anywhere until I've got a location." 

Zola saluted as her captain left and let her take the wheel. 

Lily Evans went to enter her cabin when two men beat her to it. She closed the door behind her and raised an eyebrow at her first and second mate, none other than the Prewett twins. 

"How was little Nymph?" 

"She misses you a lot." 

"I'm glad she hadn't forgotten us!" Gideon praised. "Fabian feared that'd happen." 

"I didn't want the little kid to forget her uncles!" 

"What about her aunt?" 

"The one who always visits her?" Fabian asked. "You're more like a sister to Nymphadora, Red. Admit it." 

"Okay, maybe," Lily laid down on her bed, between the two seated twins. 

"She misses Quill?" 

"She still thinks he's out there. I don't have the heart to tell her and neither do Andy or Ted," Lily explained. "She knows I took on the secret of Bigfoot, but she is determined that Quill is still out there in hiding."

"Let's be honest, the first couple of months after the knowledge, you thought so too," Fabian pointed out. 

"Yes, but I grew up, and gave up on hope." 

"Quill was a bit secretive and very resourceful. Maybe he is out there, somewhere, in hiding. Maybe Little One is right."

"That, Giddy, is being hopefully and letting imagination have its pull on you," Lily pointed at her First Mate, her brother's previous Second. 

"She called me Giddy," the man gasped. He put his hand on her forehead, which she swatted away. "I'm Swiper, Prewett, or even Gideon Freddie Prewett if my mother is mad, but I haven't heard that name in a while." 

"How much?" 

"Years!" he exclaimed. "You used to call me that at Molly's until you created Swiper for me and Sparky for that idiot."

"I'm smarter than you," Fabian argued. 

"I'm prettier and younger," he ran a hand through his curly mess of hair. 

"By an hour." 

"Still younger!" 

"Boys, if you'll fight, get out of my room," Lily stood up. "Fight with your swords like real pirates. I need to find Claws."

"What's up with Claws?" Gideon asked. 

"She just needs a good fight." 

"Other than the fight at the tavern?"