⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ III

Start from the beginning

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

If you have not guessed it yet, Nilly was a code word for a man. Just like Tawny was the code word for Pandora Lovegood and each one in Lily Evans's inner circle had a name, Nilly was code for someone that was considered a part of the circle.
At least, somehow in some way he was considered to be a part of that circle. 

Now, Nilly was close to the family nickname he had, which happened to be 'Willy'. If you have not connected the dots already, then let me just come out with the truth and tell you that the little group of pirates was heading to be none other than Prince William Ellias Newdenn. Sure, a disguised version, but still the same person all in all. 

"What do you have for us this time, Nilly?" the captain rather things went straightforward. 

"Why do you call me Nilly?" he asked in return. 

"Why do you do this shit?" she remarked. 

"Being a prince is boring, so I got to be more than that," the prince shrugged. 

"What do you have for us this time, Nilly?" the captain repeated. 

"Why do you call me Nilly?" he asked again, just to get on the redhead's nerves. 

"It rhymes with Willy," it was her turn to shrug. "Plus, it got to be a secret."

"Fair enough."

"Now, are you going to speak or do you have nothing to say?" 

"Oh, I do have some things to say, but I am still trying to figure out how to put the words altogether," the disguised prince explained. "Plus, all I've heard are rumors."

"Such as?" 

"It's on an island, only a descendant of MacDonald could open it, and I've heard that some drunk bastards laugh over the idea that MacDonald could have been a girl." 

"We know that, but loads have said they saw the man Martin MacDonald during his living. He's who the treasure belonged to before he died. Went to an island no one remembers what it was, and never came back. Believed that his squandering treasure still is on the island with his ashes," Captain Lily Evans recalled. "We know that, Nilly."

"And in the letter, I mentioned to you I don't have much this time, but you still choose to come." 

"Maybe I missed you?" 

"Really?" he asked, stranged out by the thought. 

"Eh," she shrugged as if it didn't differ with her if she saw him or not. "Thought you might be underestimating yourself, and I was wanting to meet a few people, so two birds with one stone." 

"Well, now you can know that I was not undermining myself, and was rather speaking the awful truth," William shook his head. "That's more Annie's thing than mine."

"How are your sisters?" 

"Alice apparently got married without our knowledge. She would not tell us who it is yet, and I do not know how long it would take until she spills her secret." 

"The little I know about your sister, I would say never. Unlike Ann, Ali knows how to keep a secret."

"You are not wrong there."

"Now, I've got business, Nilly. Work hard, I need better information." 

"Aye, captain," he saluted her out of respect for the pirate traditional ways. 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

The captain and the small crew she chose were sitting in a tavern, having some fun because why not? 
They were enjoying their cups when idiotic bastards decided to ruin their day. But do not fret, you'll see how the group got those fools back. They always do because nobody messes with them.