⤰ ᄃΉΛPƬΣЯ II

Start from the beginning

"So, Prongs-"

"What do you want, Padfoot?" 

"I was about to get there before you rudely interrupted me, Prongs. Learn some manners."

"Thirty seconds," the captain warned. 

"Sheesh, Grumpy pants. I just wish to hang out with my mate."

"You used a fancy word, you want something," James Potter guessed. 

"All I want is for you to loosen up, mate. You've been rather... tight these days."

"I'm a Captain."

"I mean more tight than usual," Sirius Black clarified. 

"He's been busy with something," another man entered the conversation. "Should I tell him or should you?"

"There better not be something between you two," Sirius warned. 

"Why? Jealous?" 

"Never," he lied.

"Get your mind out of wherever you've hidden it and focus," Remus snapped his fingers. "He's been busy with TM."

"TM? T...M... oh! That TM!" Sirius finally realized what was the topic about. "What about it?" 

"He's been busy with it. He's so focused on it, I don't think he ate Frank's latest meal."

"But breakfast was scrumptious today!" 

"What is with him and the fancy words?" James asked Remus. 

"Ought to think he wants to get a nick out us," the amber-eyed man shrugged.

"Now, what do we do, lads?" 

"Firstly get out of the prince-era and get back to your pirate-ness, then you can talk."

"Arghhh, matey," Sirius was joking around, but he earned a slap at the back of his head from not only his captain but also Remus Lupin. 
"Ouch! It seems like you both fell from your beds. Sour moods!" 

"No, we're just sick of you," Remus elucidated. "Might throw you to the fishes. Maybe you would be more of use." 

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Sirius attacked the poor man, tackling him to the ground. 

The captain rolled his eyes. 
"Children, the lot of you. Get up your asses and get to work. Nobody should come knocking unless we've got competition."

With that, James Potter went back to his cabin and trapped himself with work. 

"Should we go?" 

"Wait a minute and then head straight away. We've got to enter the storm before it worsens."

They, in fact, waited what seemed like a minute before going into their captain's cabin with Peter Pettigrew being dragged by Remus. 

"I said nobody should come-"

"That's code for your inner circle - or, at least, what there is of it now - to come so you can consult us with whatever you've uncovered." 

"At least one of us is smart," Captain James Potter grinned. "Now, gather round, Marauders."

"One of us is missing." 

"She's doing something for the cause," the captain assured. "Now, listen..." 

⊱⊰ ⊱⊰ ⊱⊰

There was a man rumored to be the worst pirate on all seven seas, having a reputation just as bad and wicked as his punishments to the people that get in his way.
He was neither kind nor nice, but rather one of the worst pirates on the sea. Some want to be him, and that kind is filled with idiots because they bring a bad name to pirates. Other pirates, if not the majority, hate him and think of him as a Viking more than a pirate.