"good,"

ekin-su commented, "well, guess what? i wanna get to know you as well," he liked her straightforwardness, "yea, of course, we will do, you know what i mean?"

michael glanced to the kitchen, "i'm not in a relationship with davide," ekin su said to michael, "that was me just being a prick," he said honestly to her, "i know you are,"

ekin-su looked at michael's structured face, "i'm getting to know your humour as well, a little bit," he played with his water bottle, "i feel like everyone will understand me soon, the only person right now who understands me is jacques,"

"yeah,"

michael glanced at her face, "deep down, you're a softy," he smiled, "how did you know?" she smiled, "just, i can tell,"

he looked at her eyes, "are you over your last girlfriend?" michael had his arm crossed, "of course i am, i wouldn't be on here—" she looked at him, "did you two end on good terms?"

michael shrugged his shoulders, "i think we did, but like we both knew that it wasn't working out for us anymore," ekin-su nods her head, "i am still gonna care for her, cause we were together at the end of the day, that's just the type of lad i am,"

ekin-su had questions rolling, "so how are you getting along with paige? is there anything in common? are you— what's it's like?"

he played with his ring, "nah, with paige, she's lovely, i literally said she's so lovely," ekin su nods her head, "i feel like this chat has been good,"

"same,"

michael smiled cockily, "i'm gonna be going to bed thinking about you now," ekin-su and michael looked away from the firepit, "and you'll be right next to me, which is a shame,"

"truth time, where would you rather be tonight?"

ekin-su glanced down, "i'd rather be with you, giving you a cuddle and you giving me a cuddle, oh it's so bad i'm sayin this, but he's not making any effort with me," he chuckled at what she said.

and with that, davide comes over to them with a towel over his arm and two champagne flutes in one hand and a small bowl in his other hand, "guys," michael looked at the italian male, "it's getting late, i thought you guys are hungry, so i'm gonna leave some chips,"

michael laughed at that, "i'm gonna go to bed, you know?" michael took the awaiting cup from davide's hand, "thank you very much,"

"gentlemen, i will see you tomorrow,"

michael laughed as davide started to walk away from them, "hashtag of the night, i don't care," michael sipped on the water inside the champagne glass.

____

michael walked alongside his friend to the bedroom, "mate, my head is completely scrambled," jacques looked at his friend, "no way," michael makes a face, "ugh,"

the davidson male ran a hand through his hair, continuing their walk to the bedroom as all of the girls went upstairs with michael glancing at paige who was near ekin-su who both smiled at him before walking out of the bedroom.

michael gets out of his jeans leaving himself in his white calvin klein boxers where paige comes downstairs into the bedroom seeing michael slipping off his shirt from his toned body.