002

IT IS MONDAY MORNING AS OPHELIA WALKS DOWN THE STAIRS

IT IS MONDAY MORNING AS OPHELIA WALKS DOWN THE STAIRS.  Time for school. She has 15 minutes till her and Ricky will leave.

Does she has an drivers liscense? yes. Does she have an car? yes. Does she still drive to school with Ricky? yes.

It had always been that way, before Ricky got his drivers liscense they would skate together, Then Ricky got his liscense and the he drove them to school. Like half an year later she got her liscense but she still drove with him.

She grabs some cereal before walking towards the couch, deciding to scroll trough tiktok for those last minutes.

After fifteen minutes had passed and the girl finished her breakfast she grabbed her bag and walked out of the door to see Ricky walking out of his house aswell.

"Good morning Ophelia!" The boy exclaims, voice full with excitement.

"Why are you so happy at 8 in the morning?" She raises her eyebrows at the curly headed boy, opening the door and sitting down, dropping her bag by her feet.

The boy is never this happy in the morning so this is quite confusing for the girl.

"Today are auditions!" He exclaims, "You didn't forget right?"

Right, a thing you should know is that they are dramakids. Their whole friendgroup is, it is how they met.

"Nah, but normally you aren't this excited about auditions." She shrugs her shoulders as Ricky starts the car.

"I know, but it is teen beach movie which is iconic." He drives out of the street. "Remember when we were younger and would always sing the songs?"

Right, teen beach movie has bangers, and they were always singing along and doing the choreography. It took so long for them to learn the choreo of cruising for a bruising, but they manged and she still knows the whole dance.

"Can't forget." The brunette chuckles, She was gonna audition for Mack and he for Brady, now you might think it would be awkward but it isn't.

It is not like they have to kiss or anything, holding hands and stuff but that is nothing new for them.

"Speaking of teen beach movie." Lia grins, grabbing her phone and connecting it to the axe she puts on the teen beach movie soundtrack.

The two sing along to the lyrics of 'cruising for a bruising' which is an iconic song, everything about it is, From Ross's voice to the choreo.

When they arrive at school they sit in the parkinglot, car not turned off as they dance and sing to the last lyrics from 'on my own' in their seats.

When the song finished they finally exit the car and make their way inside their school, knowing their friendgroup is standing at one of their lockers for them.

Luckily their lockers are close to each other, like 3 between them and seeing they somehow always end up to be the last ones at school that's great.

The two brunettes make their way towards their lockers and just like expected their 8 friends are waiting there for them.

PAPER RINGS || R. bowen ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara