Chapter 1

Prologue

My death day starts way better than it ends.

Hi, my name is Sophie. I am 15 years old and  a freshman in high-school. I live in a peaceful town with hardly any crime..... or so I thought.

Chapter 1

Everyday I woke up at 6:30, but today seemed as if it would be one of the toughest days to get up since I had finals for school and tons of papers due. I had crawled out of my bed to my dresser and picked out a purple layered t-shirt, dark skinny jeans, and black flats. I had brushed my hair on my way down the stairs, my family was sitting at the table eating toast and cereal. I hadn't had time to eat since it was already 7:15 and I needed to get to my bus stop by 7:20, but atleast it was just down the block. I had walked out the door with my bag slung over my shoulder nad my cell phone in my hand. I walked down the sidewalk all alone. The street was lined with beautiful, tall trees with leaves that had turned the perfect shade of orange and yellow. I was just walking up to my stop when the bus pulled up from the other direction. I walked onto the  bus and sat down in the most uncomfortable seat as I do everyday. I watched outside the window, glancing at the trees and flowers as we drove by. Soon enough, about 10 minutes, the bus pulled up to the front of the school. The bus had barely stopped before everyone started filing out. As i walked into the busy school, I saw my best friends, Kendall and Stacy standing by their lockers. I ran over to them and gave them both hugs. "Hey! How was your weekend?" I said kinda loudly. "Great!" They had said at almost the same time. I said goodbye as I walked to my locker to put my things away. I opened my locker up and stared into it. I had no pictures no notes, no nothing. I felt out of place because everyone else had pictures and stuff in their lockers but I didn't care, I'm me, not them.