Map of the Families of Dacai

I don't know why I thought this was necessary but here goes:

1. This is Dacai Kingdom territory:

Taihe Mountain Range is literally a group of mountains that is cold year round so we barely know what is beyond the mountains. These mountains make up the northern wall of Dacai's capital and the north east wall of Xizhou, Dacai's sister country.

Dacai has four prefectures: Qiuxia, Tianzou, Jing the capital/central city and Wuying. It shares two outer cities or trading cities with Xizhou, Zhongmin and Bingzhou. The rulership of these counties is decided by Xizhou but the management of trade matters, certificates, banks and disputes is left to Dacai.

Jing the capital city is the seat of the Emperor and covers two counties as well: ChenDuo and ChenCai. Some miles away from Jing is the Summer Palace and the Imperial Mausoleum and it's surrounded by the Trader's route that leads to the Outer Cities, Imperial Farmland and Wuying Prefecture.

Wuying Prefecture is the closest prefecture to the Outer City. It has three counties: Andong, Jidong and Peidong. It is governed by the Tong family. Many military families from Dacai as from Wuying but it has a lot of merchants because of its proximity to the Outer Cities.

Tianzou Prefecture is south of Jing and has a border on its right with Dacai's long time enemy, Dongling. To the left is a large forest, Mo Xiang Forest. Mo Xiang Forest has a dangerous route to Wuying Prefecture that is rarely used although it's the shortest route. Princes Ming and Xu, the two military princes of Dacai, as well as other small military families, live there because of its sensitive position. It is governed by the Wei family.

Qiuxia Prefecture is on the right (east) of Jing. It is the quietest prefecture and the best to live in for its stable weather and quality of life according to the people of Qiuxia Prefecture. Prince Sheng lives there. It has a water trade route in Heping County that connects Suzhou Pass and leads to Jing. It is governed by the Feng family.

2. These are Dacai's neighbors:

Dongling or Ling Country borders Tianzou with a trading road. The two countries have a pretty bad relationship because Dongling's rulers are infamous for breaking their words.

DaHua or Hua Country shares a border with Quixia and is a long time ally of Dacai and trades heavily with Dacai.

3. The Outer Cities and Xizhong:

Dacai was established by the Song family and eight other families. Two reigns before Zhongcheng Emperor, the Emperor had given birth to two legitimate sons. Both of them shared differing opinions of how to govern a country so they split the country into Dacai and Xizhong with two outer cities, Bingzhou and Zhongmin, between them. They had a great relationship and were cousins so they never fought.

Xizhong was ruled by the Emperor Song and five families, Dongfang, Baili, Murong, Nangong and Ouyang who rotated power as the Prime Ministers and Heads of the Provinces.