Part 4

Why not kanha ? ( dau ask )

Cause we we will go in Dwarka just like u came Shivangi ( Krishna said and smile )

What are u saying Krishna ? ( dau said )

Shivangi just look at Krishna for some time and then smile ......

Shivangi lay down and close her eyes ( now dau plss pick me up ) Shivangi said

Ohhh so that what u mean kanha ( dau said )

My Shivu is intelligent huh ( Krishna said and smile naughtily )

Yea yea now pls pick me up dau ( Shivangi said )

Kanha was little disappointed to hear this but he just take her suitcase with him ........

Dau pick her up and she act like she is unconscious  ......

( wow this girl is making supreme god carry her suitcase )

They enter in palace and take her to room ...... 

Mata devki  came and ask ( who is she kanha and what happen to her ) in worry motherly tone .....

She is princess Shivangi mata ....... ( Krishna said with his great acting skills )

Princess Shivangi I never heard that name of any Aryavart princess .... ( mata said being confused )

Cause she is not from aryavart mata she is from  hampi county which is really far from aryavart mata , right dau ( Krishna said and look at dau ).

Aaaaaa yea yea mata it's far ( dau said )

But what is she doing here in this state and also her clothes are wired ( mata ask )

How do we know it mata all we know is that she was laying unconscious in sea  so we help her that what u teach us mata right ( Krishna said it with innocent face and smile )

U did right son ( mata said )

Shivangi was listening to all for it and it was hard for her to not laugh so she just start to act

Shivangi ( cough ....... Cough ..... cough )

Dasi dasi call the doctor ( mata said )

After sometime dasi came with doctor and doctor said ( there is nothing serious she will be wake up anytime soon ) doctor said and went .......

Shivangi pov -

After some time doctor went I act like I was waking up .....

Where .... Where am I ( I ask in low tone )

Putri u are in Dwarka how are u feeling huh ( mata devki ask in motherly tone )

I am fine aaa- ( before I could say anything mata devki said )

Mata u can call me mata putri ( mata devki said )

Ma..... ma .... Mata ( I was overwhelmed with it I want to hug her and cry but I just smile )

But how did U end up here putri ( mata ask ) 

Shivangi pov -

I don't know what to say so I just say what came in my mind ( ohh because I was going to Hastinapur mata ) I said

Hastinapur but why ? ( mata ask )

I look at Krishna like I was tell him that ( plsssss help me )