Stöðuvatn hins myrka prins

Start from the beginning

“Don’t be afraid. I’m sure you can take it all. I want you to count every stroke and you will thank me for each one. You should be thankful to your Master for teaching you this lesson.“

“Yes, Sire. I will be good. I promise.“ She squeaked out and awaited the first blow.

When it came, she cried out from the immense pain on her ass. She involuntary arched her back to escape the pain, which earned her another hard blow only inches below the first one.

“If you don´t start to count soon, you won´t be able to sit for weeks, little whore.” He told her with a growl. Her light frame shook from the pain but she was able to come back to her senses and awaited the next blow. It came down on the top of her thighs and she hissed.

“Three. Thank you, Sire.”

A cruel laugh came from her Master.

“Oh, you stupid little thing. I thought you were smarter than that. We start counting with one. I advise you to use your tiny brain for other things than thinking about my cock buried into your tight hole. Try again.”

The insults stung but the image he placed in her mind of him fucking her hard in this position made her even wetter than she already was.

“Yes, Sire. Of course. How stupid of me. I apologize for insulting you with my density.”

The next strike hit her left cheek with bruising force. She sucked in a sharp breath and pressed out.

“One, thank you  Sire.”

“There we go, good girl.” He praised her and rubbed a cool hand soothingly over her stinging butt.

The next blows came in rapid motion and she knew it was gracious for him to do so. The pain was only one big blur instead of single sharp pains that would get worse with every strike.

She gasped when another stinging pain came with the sharp noise of the cane connecting with her backside.

“Ten. Thank you, Sire!“

He removed the clamps from her sore peaks. Her tears were flowing freely by now and the blindfold was soaked with the result of her punishment.

“My, what a good girl you are tonight, my pet. Taking your punishment so well. Only two more and then you’ll be my perfect, good girl again. You can take two more, right?“ His voice, velvety smooth and dark came from her left.

The blindfold over her eyes prevented her from seeing him. Her Master. But she knew exactly how he would look if she were able to see him now.

His tall frame; clad in dark leather and smooth cotton. His hair bound in his neck to a messy bun so it didn’t disturb his view with his elegant slim hands holding the cane, swinging it effortlessly. His eyes, green speckled with golden fragments, pupils blown wide from arousal, roaming over her naked body. The image coming up in her mind made her shiver with lust and need. She nodded her head, drowsy from the aching need to be filled with his girth. Unable to stay on all four of her shaking limbs she fell forward. Her Master didn’t seem to mind, or showed mercy.

“Yes Sire! I can take as many as you are willing to give me. I’m all yours.“ She whispered, her voice muffled from the soft silken sheets under her. But he head heard it.

“Yes, you can.“

With his words, the next stroke hit the point where her thighs met her bottom. A nasty pain spread from there over her already sore ass.

“Eleven. Thank you, Sire!“

She had barely time to take a breath before the last stroke came - in the same place again. Her breath left her with a hiss.