UA Sports Festival: Part 1

Start from the beginning

Midnight: Now for the athlete's oath!

There seemed to be a lot of muttering from some of the students, but Midnight quickly shut them up.

Midnight: Pipe down! Your student representative is... From Class 1A, Katsuki Bakugo!

(Y/n) noticed the students looked surprised that it was him that was chosen to represent them. In the booklet he wrote down his name.

Bakugo: The athlete's oath

Bakugo: The athlete's oath... MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT. IM GONNA TAKE FIRST PLACE!

There was an uproar from the students.

(Y/n): Hmm. Loud... But bold. Only way to be the best is to feel like the best. Doesn't make you a lot of friends though.

Midnight: Now, without any delay, let's get the first event started. These are the qualifiers! It's in this stage that so many are sent home crying every year! And the fateful first event year is...

There was a buzz from the large screen. Then the name of the event came up, "Obstacle Course Race."

Midnight: THIS!

(Y/n): An obstacle race will test their maneuverability. Obviously some quirks are more suitable than others...

The students lined up behind a large metal doors. When the light turned green the doors opened and the students ran out. The first one out was Shoto Todoroki. He froze the feet of the other students to gain distance.

(Y/n): I know him

(Y/n): I know him... Shoto Todoroki. I remember him at the USJ aswell...

(Y/n) wrote down his name and quirk. "Quirk: Ice and Fire."

The first too break the ice were mostly made up of Class 1A students. As they were starting to close the gap, robots stood in their way.

(Y/n): The first obstacle... Or a distraction, At least how I see it.

Todoroki showed his power by freezing the robot in an unstable position. Making them fall and create another hazard for this behind him.

Present Mic: THE FIRST EVENT IS THE OBSTACLE RACE! IT'S A LAP AROUND THIS STADIUM, MADE JUST FOR TODAY!