A Change of Heart pt 3

Start from the beginning

"Its okay I just feel betrayal by Buster!" Porsha sighed.

"Dont say his name please baby!" Jimmy murmured softly.

Porsha nodded. "Okay sorry Dad!"

"Wonder if they'll catch them?" Nooshy frowned.

"They better!" Jimmy growled. He drank some of his coffee and gagged. "Ugh this tastes horrid!" He grumbled.

"Dad there's lots of other drinks on the menu!" Porsha told him.

"Yeah why not try something different to drink mate?" Clay added.

"Yeah go on!" Rosita chimed in.

"Oh alright!" Jimmy rolled his eyes and stomped over to the counter. He got a vanilla flavour milkshake instead. He turned around to walk back to the others and jumped.

Johnny's Father was standing there with his 2 mates. "Hello Jimmy!" He grinned.

"Ugh just stay away from me you freaks!" Jimmy growled.

"No we've come to finish you off!" Big Daddy laughed. He knocked Jimmy's drink from his paw.

"Hey!" Jimmy growled flatting his ears against his head as his drink hit the floor. "Oh your gonna pay for that!" He punched Big Daddy in the face.

"Ugh!" Big Daddy moaned holding his jaw. "You're gonna get it for that!"

"Sure I am!" Jimmy laughed to show he wasn't afraid. But deep down he was.

"You know I much prefer it when you couldn't fight back!" Johnnys father said.

"Yeah well I'm not tied and gagged anymore am I?" Jimmy smirked. "And I really don't have time for freaks like you!" He tried to walk past them.

Big Daddy stood in front of Jimmy blocking his path. "Were not thru with you yet loser." He punched Jimmy's gut.

"Ooh!" Jimmy squealed in pain. "That hurt you freaks!" He punched Big Daddy in the face again. This time his mouth bled.

"Ugh that's it!" Big Daddy hit Jimmy in his ribcage. Jimmy yelled in pain and growled flatting his ears against his head again. Big Daddy laughed. "Hope that hurt!" He added.

"Of course it hurt!" Jimmy groaned with pain holding his battereed ribs. "What are you, stupid?" He tried to hold in his pain.

"No that's you!" Big Daddy informed him hitting Jimmy hard in his stomach. Jimmy squealed with pain, his stomach contracting sharply. Big Daddy punched Jimmy's gut a few more times then hit his ribs and stomach. Jimmy screamed out in pain and coughed up blood. Just as Big Daddy landed another punch, Johnny dashed over. He'd been on his way to the bathroom and had heard Jimmy's screams.

"Dad! Leave him alone!" Johnny yelled. He pushed his Dad away from Jimmy, who collapsed on the floor in pain.

"Owowow Johnny please make him stop!" Jimmy begged.

Johnny looked hurt and angry as he glared at his Dad. "Why are you doing this to Jimmy, Dad?" Johnny demanded.

"Son, he's a bad guy! He deserves it!" Big Daddy told Johnny.

"No he doenst!" Johnny yelled. "I thought you changed but I guess I was wrong!" He helped Jimmy up. The wolf was gasping in pain and holding his ribs.

"Ow it really hurts!" Jimmy whined, feeling like he was gonna be sick.

"Its alright Jimmy lets just get u help!" Johnny told him kindly. He glared at Big Daddy. "I never want to see you again goodbye Dad!" And with that the gorilla and the wolf both walked away leaving Big Daddy alone and broken at his sons words. Ash had called the police and they came and arrested Big Daddy and his buddies.

"Just Buster to find now!" The police said walking away with the 3 Gorillas as paramedics came in to help Jimmy. Porsha dashed over to her Dad.

"Oh Dad I can't believe that they're doing that to you!" Porsha gasped.

"Its okay baby." Jimmy murmured softly but he looked very upset.

Porsha hugged him as the paramedics came over and started to treat Jimmy for his pain. He moaned in pain.

"Will he be alright?" Porsha asked nervously, clamping her fists together.

"Dont worry he should be quite alright!" The lead paramedic assured her.

Porshas tensed face relaxed slightly.

"I'm so sorry about my Dad!" Johnny sighed. "I don't know why he's doing that!"

"Oh it's alright Johnny don't worry about it!" Porsha assured him.

"Can we go home Porsha, please?" Jimmy says quietly.

She nodded. "Of course we can Dad let's go home." She assured him.

After the paramedics have done, Jimmy and Porsha go home. Porsha says she'll see Mike, Meena, Nooshy Gunter Rosita Johnny Ash Clay Jerry Suki the next day. She and Jimmy sit on the sofa, for a while in companible silence. Jimmy doubled over in pain as a sickening wave of pain washed over him. Porsha hugged him.

"Argh Porsha it just hurts so damn much!" Jimmy cried, his words coming out with a growl of pain.

Porsha didn't mind that he was growling. She knew it was just because of the pain he was in. "Dont worry Dad you'll be alright in the end!" Porsha assured him, holding him tighter.

"Thanks baby!" Jimmy murmured still in pain. "I'm just glad to have you in my life!" He told Porsha.

Porsha smiled widely. "Aww me too Daddy!" She told him.

"I love you baby!" Jimmy whispered, putting his face in Porshas shoulder as they hugged each other tightly.

"Aww Dad I love you too!" Porsha replied kissing him on his cheeks. Jimmy blushed scarlet under his fur he wasn't use to being kissed.

Porsha giggled softly. She was so glad she had her Dad because she didn't know what shed do without him. And Jimmy, when he was with Porsha he just forgot about the pain he was in. It seemed to all go away when he was with her.

"Promise you'll stay with me forever Daddy!" Porsha pleaded.

"I will Porsha I promise!" Jimmy swore. "And you'll stay with with forever to right Porsha?" He begged.

She nodded. "Of course I will Daddy! I promise!" She promised.

Jimmy smiled and his eyes lit up. He'd been wrong to ever hurt his daughter. He swore to himself he'd never hurt her feelings again.

Porsha smiled as well and her eyes also lit up as she realized her Dad truly did love her.

And they would spend the rest of thier lives together, forever loving each other.

The end 🥰💖