"go grab your bag hon." i smiled, watching mike walk towards me with his backpack slung over his left shoulder.

"you right there gangster man?" i joked.

"shut up." he said quietly.

"still spinning?" i asked, looking into his eyes.

"a little, it's more like a bad video camera turning around in a circle quickly."

i nodded, punching his shoulder lightly.

"i'll show you how much to take and how when you're ready. and stop stealing my shit, if you want them, just ask me to get some from my guy, ok?"

he nodded softly, watching nancy turn the corner with mom in tow.

"we all ready?" i asked.

a collective "yes" was heard and we all got out to my car.

mom was the first drop-off, the store was right by our house.

from there, nancy climbed into the passenger seat and we took holly to school.

nancy got out and took her inside, then mike climbed in the front and we all went to school.

it helped that mike wasnt in middle school anymore, we all went to the same campus.

"alright, get out. i have to make a slushy run." i said, grabbing my bag from the backseat and quickly doing my makeup.

"alright, i'm getting a ride home this afternoon. bye win." nancy smiled as she got out.

"can i come?" mike asked from the backseat.

"if you stay in the backseat out of sight, yes. slushy run is code for i'm meeting my dealer." i said, putting the mirror up and reversing out.

"fine by me, as long as i get a cherry slurpee." he said, climbing over the centre console and staring off out the window.

thankfully, my acid guy worked at the 7-eleven beside the school.

we got around the corner and i pulled up.

"lay down across the backseat so nobody sees you, cherry?" i checked.

he nodded, laying down.

i grabbed my purse and walked inside.

"morning Jamie!" i smiled, walking straight to the counter.

"out already?"

"my stupid brother stole it. could i just have a few tabs until our next scheduled rondezvous?"

he nodded, reaching behind the counter and sliding a small plastic bag towards me that had 6 tabs in it.

"i'll pay in a sec." i said, walking to the slushy machine and getting one for myself, one for mike, one for eddie and one for steve.

blue raspberry, cherry, cherry and strawberry.

i walked to the counter and payed what i owed.

"keep the change on my 'tab' for next time." i smirked, shoving the tabs in my jacket pocket and taking the slushies.

"will do. bye." he said, watching me leave and get in my car.

"keep your head down until we get around the corner." i told mike, driving around the corner and pulling up.

"who are the other slushies for?" he asked as i passed him his cherry slushy.

"munson and harrington. they both get red and i get blue."

"then why is your tongue always purple?"

"what do red and blue make, dumbass?"

"ew!" he whined as i drove us into the carpark.

"dont ask questions you dont want answers to." i smirked, taking the tabs from my pocket and sliding them into my bag.

"god you suck, bye!" he yelled as he got out and slammed the door.

"yeah but at least i swallow!" i yelled in response.

i watched him gag as he walked inside.

i finished my makeup, slung my bag over my shoulder, grabbed the boys slushies and headed inside.

i ran into eddie first.

"cherry, as always." i said, handing it to him.

"you're the best."

"i know." i winked.

i left, walking to chemistry.

steve was waiting outside the classroom door for me.

"your class was cancelled, and you left something at my place." he said, pulling me into the empty classroom.

"what did i leave?" i asked, handing him his strawberry slushy.

"these." he said, pulling my ripped fishnets from his pocket.

"oh my god!" i whisper yelled as i reached for them quickly before anyone saw them.

"ah ah, not so fast." he smirked, holding them far above my head.

"steven i swear to god give my stockings back or else!" i warned.

"or else what?" he taunted.

i turned to see if the door was closed, which it was.

i sighed before getting down on my knees infront of him, looking up at him and tilting my head.

"here? really?" he questioned, reaching down and cupping my jaw in his hand.

i snatched my stockings and jumped to my feet.

"too risky. bathrooms? third period?" i questioned.

he chuckled, shaking his head.

"my car, staff carpark? after school?"

"sounds good." i smiled, taking a sip of my slushy as i shoved my stockings into my bag.

"bye sweetheart." he smirked, pulling my into a kiss by the chin.

"bye love." i said, walking out of the room and heading for the gym