You turn to Loki, you hadn't dared to ask him. Looks like you're about to get your answer.

"I'm undecided" Loki hisses.

"Well we were just gonna grab some breakfast, then I was going to show Loki Central Park" you say cheerfully.

"Maybe it's better if you keep Loki inside for now" Natasha says softly.

"What why?" You question.

Loki looks down at you sadly, as he realizes exactly why.

"You know after everything.. New York isn't exactly Lokis number one fan" Natasha tries to explain as politely as she can.

"Neither are we.. yet here he is" Clint whispers. But you both hear him loud and clear.

"Are you guys seriously-"

"Don't y/n" Loki whispers.

"Its been almost three years you guys.." you say softly.

"We know it's just.. a lot of people died y/n"

You turn to look at Loki, he shakes His head, As he turns around and returns to your bedroom.You look at him as he walks away, then you turn your gaze back at the team.

"Unbelievable you guys" you scoff, opening up the fridge searching for something you can eat.

"Y/n-" Steve tries.

"No!" You yell, shutting the door. "He's changed, when are you going to see that!"

"We just don't want you to get hurt" Natasha says.

"Right we're just thinking about you" Tony adds.

"Moments ago you didn't even remember him, and now you're holding hands" Steve says softly. "Perhaps you're moving to fast"

"Whatever I'm eating in my room" you hiss, following after Loki.

As you walked through the door, Loki sitting restless on the edge of your bed, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't know what that was about" you say sadly as you sit down next to him.

"Let it go y/n" he answers coldly.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you?"He turns up to look at you. His jaw clenched. "No.."

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing.. we should have just stayed in bed" he scoffs.

"We can't stay in bed forever you know.. they'll come around" you say assuringly, as you sit down on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I like you"

"I shouldn't have come here" Loki sighs deeply.

"Don't say that!"

"It's true.."

Your face softens as he speaks.. knowing somewhere inside of you, you're thinking the same thing. You connect your lips, cupping his face, feeling his cold lips brush against yours.

Loki slowly moves down to your neck leaving small bite marks, as small moans escape your mouth.

"Please-" you moan.

"Please what?"

You take a deep breath, as you look up at him. "Please fuck me" you whisper softly. "I need to
Feel you"

Loki bites down on his lips.. "such a dirty mouth for a queen" he growls. As his hand travels down your sweatpants, stroking you through your underwear.