Izumi smiled and whispered in Katsumi's ear

Katsumi: Hahaha good idea Izumi-chan.

She went to the kitchen and took a knife and gave it to Izumi

Izumi took the knife and made a small cut on her wrist.

To then throw the knife at Izuku and start crying and screaming

Izumi: MOM! MOTHER! MOMMY! IZUKU HIT ME!

Inko who heard quickly ran to where she was and saw Izumi's fist cut and the knife in Izuku's hands.

Inko: You ungrateful brat! I give you everything and you still hurt your sister!

She grabbed Izuku by the neck and took him to the "room"

From there, one could hear Izuku's helpless cries for pity.

After her torture, Izuku left the house with her entire body bloodied and with several cuts on her face, arm, belly and neck.

There, near the bridge, he saw a villain running from Lady Might.

When the villain saw him, she ran towards her to use him as a means of escape.

Lady Might: Hold back villain, for me. Lady Might, I will punish you.

In this he saw that whoever was the medium of exchange was a simple man

What made her look down on Izuku

Lady Might: A Simple Misfortune Idiot Man. I will save the world, not a man.

So she attacked the villain without caring about Izuku

Lady Might defeated the villain and Izuku was freed

Izuku: Lady Might... I've always dreamed of being a hero...

At that he looked at Lady Might who had a disgusted expression on her face.

Lady Might: A simple man wanting to be a hero. A man like you would never be a hero. She said leaving there not to be close to Izuku.

These words totally destroyed Izuku, who was crying in anguish and misfortune of being a man.

His biggest dream had been destroyed, he no longer had a motivation other than to want to live

But that was soon destroyed when he saw a White Level "Dimensional Beast" coming towards him.

His fear soared and he tried to run, but the "Dimensional Beast" grabbed his foot and brutally ripped him off.

Even though they didn't pose such a threat to humanity, they were still beasts and beasts are beasts.

No useless civilian like him could defeat a beast

Izuku tried his best to escape the "Dimensional Beast", but nothing was effective.

There he saw an iron bar and took it.

Trembling, Izuku hit the beast on the head and it began to bleed and scream.

The blood of the "Dimensional Beast" smeared across Izuku's clothes and face.

Izuku: Goodbye wretched world, if only I had power...

The "Dimensional Beast" took the iron bar from his head and, even totally lacking in intelligence, hit Izuku's body.

Making this scream wildly

Izuku, almost dead, rolled over and fell off the bridge.

So he was carried by the current to a forest