That was so fucking hot.

"I'm going to keep these for now." Harry smirked while quickly thrusting to stuff the torn pantys into his back pocket.

"You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes.

"And you're beautiful." Harry smirked while taking the back of my head and pushing it towards his lips again.

Like magnets, our lips connected and fireworks erupted in my belly. Whenever his lips touch mine, a spark ignites in my body and everything becomes right in the world. Harry's free hand pulled the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts. Harry let go of my lips to look at them.

"No bra, huh?" He glanced between my face and my breasts, not even trying to hide his satisfaction.

They're not even that big.

"Guess I'm going double commando tonight." I chuckled to myself.

"Guess so. Not sorry about it though." Harry licked his lips and pushed his lips onto mine again.

His lips traveled down my face, down to my neck as he began to bite and suck on skin. I grabbed onto the driver's seat headrest beside me and the window beside me to hold my balance.

My eyes closed in happiness as my head lolled back, exposing more skin for him. His fingers closed over my breasts and traveled down the center of my body until they brushed over my core.

Before I could react, two of his fingers pushed inside me, earning a gasp and groan from my lips. My hands fell down to his chest as his lips continued to assault the skin of my neck.

"Shit." I whispered, trying to hold back a sudden orgasm. I was really ashamed of myself. How could he have this much of an effect on me?

I bit down on my tongue, holding back my moans as a small bubble began to fill in my stomach. But just as I was about to pop, his fingers pulled out and he inserted a third one. I moaned at the new sensations, his pushing and pulling, scrunching, a perfect rhythm.

"Holy crap." I mumbled and felt a smirk against my skin.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered into my hot skin and dropped his sucking down to the inside of my left breast.

Better reach for him I guess

"Fuck." I whisper shouted, feeling the bubble getting bigger and bigger. My eyes squeezed shut as I embraced the feeling.

And to torture me further, Harry began to bite down on my nipple, sending me into complete bliss on top of him. I gripped his biceps for help as I moaned as loud as I could into the steamy air of the car.

He chuckled under me as our eyes locked. I shook my head dazely as he pulled out of me and brought his fingers to his mouth. He licked them clean while keeping eye contact with me.

"You really missed me, huh?" He asked arrogantly. I rolled my eyes and nodded shamefully.

"More than I'd like to admit." I sighed.

"I missed you too, baby." Harry snickered while moving his hands to my hips. I smirked at the sudden thought.

"I think you need some help now." I felt an immediate surge of energy and moved down his lip to expose his bulging erection that has been under me the whole time.

I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. Harry's eyes were on me the whole time, his lips watering at the sight. I winked at him before pulling his pants and briefs down to expose his length.

Instead of coaxing him into it, I leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips. His hands found my face, distracted by my kisses. I grabbed the base of his length and slowly lowered myself down onto him.