"Why the fuck it smell so strong." He said scrunching up his face.

"It don't I must've sprayed to much." She laughed smelling it again.

She picked out three new perfume and lotion sets, candles, and wall plug ins.

They went to Victoria's Secret she got more panties and bras and more perfumes and lotions and clothes from PINK. They then went to forever 21, H&M, finish line, and more stores. They've been there for about an hour they went to the food court got something to eat and continued shopping.

Jaylen we're carrying their bags holding Kayla's hands as they walked when some girl walked up to them smiling and his eyes shot wide open as he felt his heart drop and Kayla just looked confused.

"Heyyy Jaylen." The girl said when she got in front of them and they stopped walking.

"Wassup." He said nonchalantly making Kayla even more confused.

"I thought y'all been broke up." She said looking Kayla up and down mugging her.

"Umm who are you?" Kayla asked mugging her back.

"Well I'm the girl he was texting until you told him to block me." She said getting smart with Kayla.

"Chill out." Jaylen said also mugging the girl.

"No I miss having sex come home." The girl said and Kayla instantly snatched her hand away from Jaylens.

"Bro Jasmine chill." Jaylen said growing mad.

"Jaylen what the fuck." Kayla scrunched up her face and then she turned facing him and pushed him.

Jasmine was the girl Kayla caught Jaylen texting but what she didn't know was that he was sleeping with her. And once Kayla broke up with him that's when he texted Jasmine to not call or text his phone no more and told her that she ruined his relationship. But she didn't like how he was blaming it all on her when he knew what he was doing but Jasmine also knew that Jaylen had a girlfriend.

"No what I gotta chill for ion like how you blamed me for this bitch breaking up with you when you knew what the fuck you was doing." Jasmine said pointing at Kayla.

"Bitch watch yo fucking mouth." Kayla said getting in front of Jaylen so she was close to Jasmine.

"What bitch Whatchu gone do." Jasmine said getting in her face.

Kayla just felt rage take over her body and she squared up about to throw a punch to her face but Jaylen quickly dropped their bags and jumped in front of her and held her hands down.

"Girl you knew he was gone jump in front of you bitch you ain't bout shit." Jasmine said chuckling.

"Bro Jasmine shut the fuck up and watch yo mouth." Jaylen said turning to face her still holding Kayla's hand.

"Or what, what y'all gone do?" She said laughing egging it on.

"Jaylen let go of me right now." Kayla said as she felt her face turning red getting heated.

"No bro both y'all need to chill out." He said turning back to her.

"Jaylen I'm not gone say it again let me go." She said calmly and chuckled.